ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray Ray - Defensive coordinator

dapetes

Until a player is a free agent I thought other teams were not allowed to talk about signing that player. So I wonder where Dallas's numbers are coming from. Unless a player becomes a free agent as soon as he is done playing that season.

Until a player is a free agent I thought other teams were not allowed to talk about signing that player. So I wonder where Dallas's numbers are coming from. Unless a player becomes a free agent as soon as he is done playing that season.

This rumor is stemming from speculation by Gil Brandt on Sirius Radio when he was asked, in his opinion, who could be a potential suitor for Ray Lewis. I heard the segment, PFW took the speculation word-for-word and posted it as a rumor. From there it took off like wild fire. I would not be surprised if this rumor gives Jerry Jones the idea to go after Ray Lewis though.

This rumor is stemming from speculation by Gil Brandt on Sirius Radio when he was asked, in his opinion, who could be a potential suitor for Ray Lewis. I heard the segment, PFW took the speculation word-for-word and posted it as a rumor. From there it took off like wild fire. I would not be surprised if this rumor gives Jerry Jones the idea to go after Ray Lewis though.

I don't think Jerry Jones needs to be tempted to go after a veteran FA... he probably has the list of Unrestricted Free Agents taped to his bathroom mirror.