ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How Ravens Can Nab Wallace From Pit.

cravnravn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The steelers have been up against the cap since they installed the salary cap. We pay our players thats why we are not biflg in FA. Unless you count us signing ours. Think about it woodley timmons and taylor all would have been big time free agents last year. They arent afraid to cut the fat when needed and you will see that once the cap is set. Also everything i have read the cap is going to go up significantly and the value of a dollar in the world market isnt going to change anything.

The new TV contracts aren't going to affect the salary cap all that much. And considering the loss in value of the dollar headed our way, they'll mean even less. The Steelers are mortgaging the future. Face it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824c2f46/article/nfl-tv-rights-fees-reportedly-to-increase-60-percent?module=HP11_headline_stack

It should go up a lot. With about 60% increases in revenue that makes for a much larger cap.

The only good part about wallace when it comes to the run is that when he is on the field it really is hard to put 8 in the box becuase of the deep threat. That said he cant block well at all amd that to me is why mendy struggled because he likes to start inside and bounce out. When ward was there the outside was wide open now mendy bounces and there is a corner waiting on him. Like i said i go back and forth on the subject. Also he only averaged 30 some yards a game the last 8 games of the year. It seems teams gave figured out he is either going deep getting a screen or running a drag.