ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Head Coaches Getting Slaughtered

vmax

I've never seen this much turnover in the HC position in the NFL.

Eight have been axed and one retired (Dungy). That's almost a third of the league with new head coaches.

It's not just them who get the axe....most of their assistants go too. Bodies falling everywhere...phones around the league ringing off the hook from coaches looking for work.

I've never seen this much turnover in the HC position in the NFL.

Eight have been axed and one retired (Dungy). That's almost a third of the league with new head coaches.

It's not just them who get the axe....most of their assistants go too. Bodies falling everywhere...phones around the league ringing off the hook from coaches looking for work.

It looks like NASCAR right now. The only difference is that at least these guys are getting jobs elsewhere...

And that it's at least 30 times more interesting...

Maybe not to you, a person who probably can't change the oil in his own four cylinder, rice grinding Hyundai without the help of his daddy. Nascar ranks second ONLY to the NFL in viewer rankings. <_<

Don't have a car.

:P

Well that explains it. BTW nice sig pick. I've been rooting hard for the Red Birds over at our fellow Fan2Fan site CardinalFreak.com.

Come visit and lend your support!

I've been reading as a guest on and off over there, but there's too much damn drama for my tastes. :lol:

Yeah, we've had a war recently over smack talking with Steeler fans, and the moderator that lost has her panties all wadded up in a bunch. She's actually been pretending to be someone else and ripping on us.

Thanks for registering anyway though.