ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

wow

This dude put in the time and the work. He leaned more on hoke then hampton and really got his work.I know yinz won't care but anytime I see a guy go the extra mile I'm impressed no matter what team. He showed up 3 years ago at 280 and is now 325 and jacked. http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/1863450-85/mclendon-2010-nose-signed-steelers-sept-released-tackle-2009-practice

The nfl better watch out the steelers seem to be extra hungry this year. Hood has been doing work as well there are videos of him dead lifting 700 pounds and dragging a sled of 1210 pounds also there's this http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/06/the-ziggy-hood-off-season-transformation/ he has dropped 18 pounds of fat and went from 24% to 18 % body fat and gained 20 ponds of muscle. Also big ben looks to be in the best shape he has been in in awhile and troy showing up to ots and rumor has it he is joining ike taylor and tom shaw in forida. If this team stays healthy we are ging to bea force to reaon with once again

Yeah but there is a lot of trasition there. I read an article that Rooney wanted Ben to be more of a pocket passer and not take all the hits. So he wants him to stop doing what makes hima danger to every team in the league. He should let him take his hits and prepare to move on from him when Ben falls apart. I am seeing about 10 wins up there.

Yea from what I'm reading haley is switching to almost a pats style offense with a lot of quick rutes and play action. Heath miller said he already see the tes are going to be more involved. The thing that I love about the quick passing game with a guy going deep is the speed on this team we have wallace at 4.33 some say 4.27 now rainey at 4.36 clemons at 4.37 sanders at 4.4 and brwn at 4.46 that's a lot of speed to worry about and can create mismatches all over the place and throw in we are going to be throwing to tes and rbs I'm truely excited about this year. I'm not worried about them learning the new system they are pros. The great thing is its going to be week 6 or 7 before anybody has enoug tape to know what we are trying to do

I think brown can be that possesion guy or sanders and there's always cotch to I'm thinking the 5 that see the field will be wallace brown sanders/cotch like last year and clemons with rainey being the hybrid. I'm very optimistic about our running game with the bruisers we have in red dwyer and clay that will also help out the passing game. This may not be the year but as long as our young corners show up I think we can make a run at number 7. The ravens will be there in the hujnt as well as long as they don't lose aybody else. Its shaping up to be like the steelers at olb last year and losingthat edge rush hurts very badly. We did switch to moe coverage but it killed our run defense. So the question for the ravens from my point of view is do they have enough depth at olb will flacco and rice perform as well when unhappy can your young wrs continue to progress and can lewis and reed continue for a full season without a mojor drop off. Also the oline gelling together. The steelers have a lot of question marks as well like can our young line keep guys off ben and open running lanes can wallace perform unhappy if he doesn't get a long term deal and show that the last half of the season was a fluke can foote step up to farriors level can our corners step up an can ben stay heaealthy. This should be an interesting year.

Yeah and im sure he is going to break the pocket but he did do a good job against the pats this year but that is the only time i really remember that being the game plan. He really seems to have changed and is putting more time in then he ever has so i think he will handle the transition well. Also who really knows what this offense is going to look like.

• 2 weeks later...