ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any suggestions for on line typing

cravnravn

courses or practices?

Went for an interview for 911, very stressful 4 part test, I totally aced 3 of the 4 parts, the 4th part, the easiest was typing..They required 40 wpm, I came in at 32 wpm..Im better than hunt & peck, but not 100% sure on the key board.

That was so depressing considering the other 3 parts were done with head phones and back round noises and trying to figure out what the callers were saying.

simple and easy methods... addictinggames.com used to have some games where you typed words on fish as they swam by (or other simple mechanisms) ... sounds up your alley. lol

I took a class one, and the method they taught was to cover your keyboard with a fabric or cloth, put your hands under, and start typing. You learn where the keys are infinitely more quickly than just practicing alone. I'd recommend typing from a sample (like a book or something) and not looking at the screen (and its temptation to make corrections) at all.

• Upvote 1