ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Joaquin Phoenix

dc.

If you saw the rap video recently and thought it was weird and, well, bad... try this one out...

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainm...erman_ston.html

Goes on Letterman last night and well... is either stoned off his rocker or just doesn't care that he's there. After repeated attempts to get him to act like a guest, Letterman just starts making fun of him... until Joaquin gets mad... and then its just funny.

Guest BallTMore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xK6xz8d9Q

There is the interview for those that haven't seen it. It's definitely weird.

It seems like a bad joke, he almost cracks up a few times. I hope for his sake that this IS a joke, if not, then he is in seriously need of help.

Oops. didn't realize dc's link had a video. Mine is full version, though, so I win again!

Edited by BallTMore

I can't decide yet if I think it's a joke or not. It has some pieces that make me think it is, and others that make me think it's not.

The fact that a week ago, every news source in the country was running a "Phoenix's career change NOT a hoax" has me just as curious.

His rapping sucks, though, that's for sure.

I do have a friend who has been around Phoenix a lot - he works in LA these days writing for indie films. He said that Joaquin is still VERY messed up by his brother's death.