ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ben Grubbs reveals the truth

FlaccoForever

From Sirius NFL radio through Sideline View:

"sidelinefb The Sideline View

Spoke with Jim Miller today and he said Ben Grubbs told them on Miller's radio show that Ravens won't let Flacco audible which kills him

3 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite"

Cameron is on thin ice now, LOL.

Liar Liar! Pants on Fire!

Ben Grubbs shall not tell a lie LOL, seriously I'm not surprised but now it's another blow to Cameron now that a former player is saying it. It's one thing when us fans are saying it's another when players start saying it.

I guess you have to escape the meglomaniacs iron fist to tell teh truth.

That is indeed true, if there is any consolation Mark Zinno just reported on 105.7 the fan that Joe is audibling a lot more in training camp. Zinno said that Joe looks like a much different QB.

Yeah heard the same thing. I wonder if that is Jim Caldwell. If it is I wonder if Cam will feel threatened having him around.

It is Caldwell and Cameron actually loves him from what I hear (Aaron Wilson). Cameron wasn't fond of Hue Jackson (Hue can have an ego and Harbs didn't like him either) and Zorn's West Coast teaching style didn't mesh well with Cameron's Air Coryell style. Quietly everyone in the organization has been raving about Caldwell nonstop, he's perfect for Cameron, Harbaugh and Flacco.

Cam is a dick if this is true..

Here's the dick's response LOL:

"cbssportsnflbal Ravens RapidReports

Ben Grubbs told Sirius Radio Flacco didn't have option to audible much. Cam Cameron said Joe has flexibility within offense. #Ravens

2 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite"

Cameron knows he has to give Joe more control, the Ravens are about to give Joe a big deal. Bisciotti isn't going to pay Joe $80-$90 million dollars so that Cameron can control him, ain't no messin with Stevie B's money lol. Grubbs has never been a guy that stirs up trouble for the hell of it, he's a straight forward guy so I know he's telling the truth.

There's no doubt this is true. Joe rarely changes the play at the line of scrimmage. We've all seen it.

Well he's doing it a lot more in training camp this year. He's been money in training camp, he's so focused and locked in which makes him dangerous in a very good way.

It was a hoax:

"cbssportsnflbal Ravens RapidReports

So looks like "Ben Grubbs on Flacco/audible" was social media hoax. Reporter that asked the question later clarified it was never said.

2 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite"

So much for that.

Cam is still a dick :)

That is not a hoax but he is showing signs that he's changing. Maybe the growth of Smith, Dickson, Pitta and the addition of Jacoby Jones will allow Cam to truly run his offense the way he wants to since he has more speed (Cam loves big tall fast athletic targets). It still doesn't change the fact that he could have been more creative with what he had to work with, time will tell if we see a different Cameron.