ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Oh man did I screw up, I think

cravnravn

We played around trying to find the perfect home down here minimum 3br 2 bath, built in pool a must..additional family room thats a bonus..Well 3 weeks ago WE FOUND IT, we looked, we liked..It was a little pricey, but it fit the budget..We continued to look on our own but always wound up back at that place..So we scheduled another showing for this past Monday..Went in, drooled some more at the family room..And then decided, do a contract..

In the meantime these folks are desperate to get back home, they drop the price 3000.00, So I decide to see how desperate they are to sell, I offer them full price..BUT they pay the closing costs of 5500..

Submitted the contract, boom and Im told another party is interested in the home....GOD DAMN IT, if I procrastinated too long on this I will kick myself in the ass...They have until Sunday at 4:30 pm to give us an answer, So Im on pins and needles this weekend.

419_01.jpg

Fingers are crossed that over that fireplace will be my signed Unitas jersey come mid September.

http://www.floridastatehomes.com/volusia/deltona/home/2555-Sheffield-Dr,-Deltona,-FL-32738/V4635844/photos

Heres the best part, while up north, the Mrs comes home from work and TELLS ME, that since we are moving to Fl, MY tractor wont be needed any longer and that she sold it to a co-worker...LOL, we probably ahave a contract on the largest lot in Deltona..And Yes I most certainly will need a new tractor, if we get this place..

Good luck, Crav! Having just gone through this, I know the feeling. Even if the other party makes a better offer - I bet they will tell you that and give you the opportunity to counter.