ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A Year from now Ogden goes in

vmax

38207184-25100356.jpg

Todays Hall of Fame Game remends me that next year we get to see Jonathan be indicted into the Hall. The first Raven to make it.

Time flys.

38207186-25100441.jpg

Edited by vmax

What a professional. The best LT in the history of the NFL and he endured year after year of offensive futility. He dodnt complain. He didnt make waves. He kept pkugging along concemtrating on what he could control. The guy was awesome to watch. He wad some calm and methodical. Defensive players would get soooooo grustrated trying to get around him.

It would be interesting to see the stats of de and olb the week after playing ogdrn. Bet they took some frustration out lol.

He's still going into the Hall of Fame and who let you on this board you're the enemy LOL.

Actually I don't remember how I found this dump. It's hard to think back over 2000 posts.

Hes the best...period...dont even try it billy

He's the best the NFL has ever seen? Tell me what you're drinking because I'd like a shot,

Right????

Start naming LT's that were outright better. You can't. Ogden was arguably the best LT to ever play the game. Period.

I'm not saying an argument can't be made for a few other LT's, however Ogden is waaaaaaay up there. Top three minimum.

Ogden did it year in and year out. And......one year, he did it with a mashed big toe.

Lincoln Kennedy is the only guy that I can think of that could be considered better than Ogden. The only one.