ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Heath Evans is the Ultimate Ravens Hater

FlaccoForever

I was watching NFL Network earlier and they were having a Flacco v.s. Ryan debate as it relates to who will have the better season. Willie McGinest was with Joe all the way and of course Evans said far and away Matt Ryan. Willie pointed out all the weapons Joe has to work with (he likes all of them a lot) and Evans laughed at everything he said. Evans is convinced the Ravens will fall apart and the defense will crumble. He also mentioned for the 100th time that the Ravens will crash and burn without Terrell Suggs and Jarret Johnson (that's his new theme). Did I also mention that last week he said the Bengals will crush the Ravens Week 1. Evans thinks he's the man since he played with Tom Brady and Drew Brees but he was a sorry ass fullback. Believe it or not he's worst than Jamie Dukes, I have no respect for Evans at all. At least Jamie Dukes is coming around to Joe a little bit (he picked the Ravens to go to the Superbowl) and he adores Ray Lewis. I would like to add that Evans has picked on Ryan because of his lack of playoff wins but suddenly he loves him when compared to Joe Flacco. Rant Over lol

Pete Prisco is on the same bandwagon as Evans.

This 2012 Ravens team may have some weakness's, but they are not a team "you can crush".

Every team has weakness's in this age of parity.

For guys like Evans and Prisco it's all about creating controversey, hype and getting noticed....however wrong they are.

I refuse to watch him. he tricked me though, I didnt recognize him with hair.. and for the knuckleheads that hate on, you have sensible folks like Joe T, Jaws and Stukes that see nothing wrong with this Ravens team and have high expectations.

Edited by cravnravn

Some people just want to create controversy. Others just wanna see the big kid trip and fall.

Neither of those is going to happen to this Ravens team. We don't have head cases in the locker room. (Which is why we won't be picking up Benson) We have a great coaching staff. We have talent, skill, focus, ability. What is it the Ravens don't have? We have as good a shot at the Super Bowl this year as any team does. We're balanced, and that's scary. Most teams are not balanced like we are. And we're not just balanced to say we're average on both sides of the ball. We're very good on both sides of the ball.

That's a nightmare for an opposing head coach and their staff.

Concentrate on containing Flacco and maybe Rice burns you. Slow the offense and Reed pick 6's you. One way or another we're gonna get you! lol :)