ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15 vs. Denver Broncos

deeshopper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope fully this woeful play brings an end to Ozzie Newsome's emplopyment. That would be a step in the right direction.If this team maintains this level of play John Harbaugh should be looking for a job as well.

I'll have to disagree about Ozzie and John's jobs as I believe this has been one of the best organizations in the league for a number of years. I do think that they (I guess moreso Ozzie) need to pay more attention to the lines. We have been getting our asses kicked at the LOS on both sides of the ball all season. So far the dline is playing pretty well against the pass but still getting abused against the run.

I gave us a 5% chance of winning this game, but I thought we'd lose because Manning would shred our D, not because the Ravens would actually give up more points than they scored on Offense. It's really hard to anticipate what we'll see from this O for the rest of the year. This offense was bad before Cam's firing, and it appears it's going to take some time for them to figure out Caldwell's style and plays.