ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 14

deeshopper

Still have not find a good stream what is going on with this offense when we comes to RZ.. Rice for 1 yds and fumbles, penalties?

Btw are we now going to cheer for Pats? down by seven.

Why do we need to cheer for the Pats?

Great day so far though, Jax and Denver both down 14, we are up 10. Couldn't ask for more.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day so far though, Jax and Denver both down 14, we are up 10. Couldn't ask for more.

Pats has the tie breaker, and I think they had to beat Jax in the next week, so maybe better with them than Phins as divisional champs.

I think we need to cheer for Denver - not that it will matter today. The colts win today and they clinch everything. They may not play hard on a short week against Jax

I think we need to cheer for Denver - not that it will matter today. The colts win today and they clinch everything. They may not play hard on a short week against Jax

I completely disagree. Indy is trying to win out, Jax is a rival, its going to be week 14, the list goes on and on. They WILL be playing next week. We need to have the teams ahead of us lose, not hope for a win because a team might not play hard.

I really don't think Indy is concerned with winning out. Caldwell has already said it's a very low priority. I think he will sit his starters, it's just a matter of when. Hopefully week 15 will be too early for him, but again - short week so who knows.

He's still got 2 games to rest starters and they are playing a division rival. I don't see any way any starters sit. Gonzalez could be coming back too.

Ah, New Orleans was flooded last night so I just got home and was not able to go to the game, but I am loving what I am seeing on TV!!!! I told you guys, we don't play down to our competition.

Glad to have you here cleetz. Its messy out there, probably better to be watching this one on the tube.

• Upvote 1

Schaub is passing like crazy, what is the passing yds record?

And if our RFR continue like this will we see both a running and a passer record today?

Wow, Schaub has 338 yards passing in the third round! I guess it is pretty easy when you can just chuck it up to Andre Johnson.