ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hello? Wake up, its game day

cravnravn

Sorry crav...I needed my beauty sleep... :D

Waiting on the coffee but I have been looking forward to today for a long time. The weather will be terrific and so will the Ravens.

Shein on Fox loves the Ravens this year...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10037518/Picks-and-predictions-for-the-2009-NFL-season

44109982.jpg

It's very rare to pitch a shutout in the NFL but we might see one today.

A big part of todays excitement for me is that we have not seen the Ravens offensive package and game plan. Cam will be pulling a few rabbits out of the hat. If Heap doesn't have to stay in and block that will open up a lot.

Sorry crav...I needed my beauty sleep... :D

Waiting on the coffee but I have been looking forward to today for a long time. The weather will be terrific and so will the Ravens.

Shein on Fox loves the Ravens this year...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10037518/Picks-and-predictions-for-the-2009-NFL-season

44109982.jpg

Yeah I also like Sheins Comment: and the underrated returns of Dawan Landry and Kelly Gregg, the Ravens defense is still downright nasty.

In 2006 and 2007 they were our tacklings machines behind Ray, with almost 100 per year each.

Seriously I have problems to see how KC should do much, so lets win the turnover battle and the TOP.

Go Ravens!

Guest BallTMore

I'm ready! About to head out the door.

GO RAVENS! The only thing the Chefs have a chance at winning is the coin toss. We will whip ass, I can feel it!

Football is officially back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!