ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

steelers WIN

thesteelhurtin

BACK IN FIRST AND WILL BE THERE THE REST OF THE WAY. the ravens cant cover and the steelers can light it up passing it spells trouble for yinz

Yes beating the Jets without Keller or Revis makes them bigtime, Oooh I'm scared of you guys, NOT. Technically we're still in first since our loss was a non conference lost, you still lost to Denver which is a conference loss. Go and gloat about beating sorry Sanchez without his security blanket, lets see what you do from here on out. You still have to beat and take the division from us, last time I checked we are still the team to beat in the North.

And the steelers didnt have troy harrison or mendy face it the steelers and ben can throw it all over the yard and go no huddle and notmget confused andthe ravens cant cover. The eagles struggled to beat the browns pretty much didnt have their best wr and still threw it all over you a lose is a lose.

Go ahead and enjoy it now, we'll kick your ass later this year. We're still the best team in the North, your precious Steelers still have to take the division from us. Enjoy your little win over the sorry Jets. By the way Ben threw for good yardage against us last year and we still beat the Steelers twice so I wouldn't gloat about that too much. How did your defense look against a real QB with real weapons last week? Yeah that's what I thought, this is a marathon not a sprint. I would keep my mouth shut if I were you, beat the Ravens first and then you can talk.

Um the steelers have more afcn titles then the rest of the division combined so if you think im going to bow down because you won one you are nuts. Step up to the big boy table three super bowl appearences since the ravens have been to one. Beat us in the playoffs and come talk to me something no team from baltimore has ever done go three and zero in one year against us and come talk to me. Yinz jag offs just dont stack up. Come on lets hear how you swept the division and the steelers you know the same thing the bungals did once.

Um the steelers have more afcn titles then the rest of the division combined so if you think im going to bow down because you won one you are nuts. Step up to the big boy table three super bowl appearences since the ravens have been to one. Beat us in the playoffs and come talk to me something no team from baltimore has ever done go three and zero in one year against us and come talk to me. Yinz jag offs just dont stack up. Come on lets hear how you swept the division and the steelers you know the same thing the bungals did once.

What have the Steelers done lately? Oh that's right they got schooled by a fullback playing QB in the playoffs last January. We were waiting for you guys in the playoffs but that fullback named Tebow got in the way. It would have been nice if your Steelers had actually taken him seriously but typical Steeler envy got in the way LOL. We're not afraid of you guys, we'll beat you down again this year. LOL look at you celebrating a win over the Jets, beat a real team and then you can brag.

What have the Steelers done lately? Oh that's right they got schooled by a fullback playing QB in the playoffs last January. We were waiting for you guys in the playoffs but that fullback named Tebow got in the way. It would have been nice if your Steelers had actually taken him seriously but typical Steeler envy got in the way LOL. We're not afraid of you guys, we'll beat you down again this year. LOL look at you celebrating a win over the Jets, beat a real team and then you can brag.

At least the team we beat didnt need 60 minutes to beat the browns by 1 oops yinz know how that feels. Yeah throw out all the injuries the steelers had last year yet still ended 12-4 and made the pats like foolish. What have we done lately we are now two seasons removed from the super bowl sorry we dont celebrate winning the division or beating a division rival. I guess if thats all we had to celebrate we would as well. LMAO at a gatoraide bath after a regular season win what a joke but hey if thats yinz super bowl more power to ya

Yeah your right i dont always wear my steelers hat and i dont have the steelers pirates and pens plastered all over my car or anything i dont own 4 real deal authentics including this years throwbacks that get worn every chance i get. You forget im the one who posted not to worry when yinz lost to the seahawks last year. Im a true fan and kinda go into a cacoon when the steelers lose. Born and raised in western pa and very proud of it. I wasnt even going to post anything until i seen the thread of yinz crushing the steelers for losing week one. Like i have said many times i check in here a lot but i dont post unless i have something to say. I was here more this off season then you were.

Yeah your right i dont always wear my steelers hat and i dont have the steelers pirates and pens plastered all over my car or anything i dont own 4 real deal authentics including this years throwbacks that get worn every chance i get. You forget im the one who posted not to worry when yinz lost to the seahawks last year. Im a true fan and kinda go into a cacoon when the steelers lose. Born and raised in western pa and very proud of it. I wasnt even going to post anything until i seen the thread of yinz crushing the steelers for losing week one. Like i have said many times i check in here a lot but i dont post unless i have something to say. I was here more this off season then you were.

How are those Pirates doing again? Oh that's right they are choking and staring another losing season in the face LOL. My Orioles swept your Pirates and the Ravens will sweep the Steelers again. We taken over Pittsburgh LOL.

Blah blah blah the ravens arent sweeping anyone this year. For once yinz get to see what it is like to play all the other number ones. Vick picked you apart imagine what brady is going to do. Big ben is going to shred that pass defense and theres not much they can do about it. Vick had one wr and a te the steelers have 4 wrs and a te. I hope ray ray like being on the field all game long because he will be. The steelers dominate TOP

Blah blah blah the ravens arent sweeping anyone this year. For once yinz get to see what it is like to play all the other number ones. Vick picked you apart imagine what brady is going to do. Big ben is going to shred that pass defense and theres not much they can do about it. Vick had one wr and a te the steelers have 4 wrs and a te. I hope ray ray like being on the field all game long because he will be. The steelers dominate TOP

LOL you are so funny, nobody is afraid of the Steelers. I find it funny that you ignore the shot I took at the Pirates, humbled much? LOL Flacco and Torrey Smith will make Ike look foolish and Troy will be wishing Todd Heap was still a Raven after Pitta and Dickson make him look silly again LOL.