ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pats Do Their Steelers Impersonation

dc.

Or was that the Bills doing their Titans impersonation? Can't tell...

Steelers and Pats both deserved losses this week... unbelievable that both eked it out in the end.

Really can't believe that Bills tackle allowed that sack in the final seconds. Killer.

Guest BallTMore

Total meltdown. I can't stand it.

Brady acted like a total douche at the end of the game, too. He didn't want to talk to Suzy. I guess he is too cool for that stuff, or he needed to act like he hasn't done this a thousand times.

Go F yourself, Tom! Super Bowls, game winning drives, you bang the best looking women, but yeah, don't crack a F-ing smile or talk to a reporter, just act like a dick.

Yeah I'm bitter.

Guest BallTMore

Good.

Each member can rate each post, essentially vote for or against a post. The green plus and red minus signs in the lower right hand corner of each post is where you vote.

Ah, I get it now. Looks like I can't rep the Admins post, I should minus you for that. *shakes fist*

;)

Now I can't wait 'til Crav pulls one of his *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** predictions. minus 50