ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

On a lighter note

cravnravn

Cheer up this gloomy day..

I had to share this with all of you, my loyal fans:

Heading to Baltimore tonight to do the Ravens-Pats game and as I'm at the gate heading to Baltimore, a flight attendant comes up to me and asks me, "You are Hines right?" and I said "Yes." He says, "I HATE you!" So… I'm on the plane and the guy next to me says, "Are you Hines?" I say "Yes". He says "I HATE you!" I’m thinking I'm about to

have to fight this guy. As I'm flying, I'm praying the good Lord above isn't a Ravens fan (Haha). When I get off the plane in Baltimore, the fine people at NBC have the car service guy hold up a sign under an alias name because they don't want people to see my name in Baltimore. I get to the hotel and the lady hands me my key to my room and says, "thank you for staying with us today Mr. Ward, and by the way I HATE you" (Haha). I go to my room and the cleaning lady recognizes me from DWTS. She congratulates me but says, "I still don't like you" (wow). Now I love crab cakes. It's one of my favorite foods and Baltimore is known for their awesome crab cakes. But I'm too scared to order any from room service because I don't want to be poisoned or have someone spit on them. I'll starve myself today I guess. Guess what Ravens fans: I HATE you too but I will miss you guys the most. I had a great 14-year run here and besides the Super Bowls, I will always cherish the Ravens-Steelers rivalry. THANKS for the great memories Ravens fan. But I'm part of a new team now, NBC. I'm even picking you guys to win tonight because I know how hard it is to play in the LION's DEN. But come on, I really just wanted to taste some of your great crab cakes. Can't we all just get along? (Haha) - Hines