ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

wow

thesteelhurtin

thats all i can say. are you kidding me bullshit pi call clark bruises cruzs ribs and gets called for a hit to the head on 3rd and goal ben clearly had the football and they call it a fumble/ Tomlin needs to eat the fine and go off. yinz in baltimore need to send levy a case of beer for handing this to the giants.

I have been hearing the crying about the officials all morning. Steelers fans are overreacting. The shot on Cruz by Ryan clark was late and cheap. He is becoming quite the dirty player..picking up where Hines Ward left off.

The ben fumble...the ball is clearly wobbling as he pushes it forward. That was the right call. Heath Miller runs in front of someone and tries to bait the officials into a call by flopping so that was a good non-call. William Gay did the same thing last year to get an 80 yard TD run by Ray Rice called back. I'm glad the officials are catching on.

No on the rice call he was held deal with it. The clark hit was not late he was already in motion when ike tipped the ball. It was called helmet to helmet not a late hit. Ben still had his hand on the ball and when it came out it had spin on it. miller got wrapped up by the line lber he wasnt trying to bait the officials. The steelers wrs dont beg for flags like 90% of the wrs out there. Speaking of miller how about the one he dropped and got hit in the head with no call or rainey laying on the ground clearly down and a giamt player dive helmet first at his helmet with no call. That was on the play rainey got hurt.

not often

but at times it seems if the receiver curdles up or stays on the ground playing dead they will even get a late "illegal hit" call

i agree with the refs gettting somekind of discipline for bad calls othe r than not bing able to be a referee in the playoffs and superbowl

Obviously it was not helmet to helmet but it was definitely a late hit. They don't call these enough. The ball never even got to Cruz because the defender in front on him deflected it, and Ryan clark sees this before he loads up and unleashes on Cruz. Look at the slow motion replay in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPEnK1NGS9U

You want to advocate player safety then throw flags when this happens. Hell I understand if he catches the ball and you're trying to jar it loose but all too often players will take shots at receivers when it is clear the pass is going to be incomplete. Like I said, Clark is a dirty player...a cheap shot artist.

Bull did you even watch the highlight you just posted. Clark is clearly engaged as taylor knocks the ball down. He wasnt even looking at taylor he was locked onto cruz. The ref called helmet to helmet. You are the only person i have heard say it was the right call. Also thenformer head of offciating said that clearly wasnt a fumble. Back to clark if you watch he hits cruz before the ball even touches the ground. Im sorry the steelers play football the way it is supposed to be played.