ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I usually give my Browns tickets away

vmax

Seriously...it's hard to get excited about themm...no...it's impossible. :D

This year I gave away the Lions game and watch!.... the Lions will be a better team than the Browns.

Fortunately I was there for Jamal's record breaking game...I called his 1st TD(about 82 yards) in that game when I saw the teams line up..the hole was huge...and that ball hadn't been snapped yet!

9409748.jpg

Jamal ran over that franchise soooo bad that they were shell shocked and had to sign him. All they saw was 2003...not what he had become... :D

He may not play Sunday (hamstring/thigh/ but he didn't do much last year against the Ravens...Jamal Lewis rushed 12 times for 56 yards in the first Ravens/Browns meeting. It was 19 attempts for 49 yards the second time.(from Ravens website)

It's a divisional game and both teams are familiar with each other...they will "come to Play"...whatever their definition of "playing" is....the Browns do play the Ravens tough, so who knows...maybe it will be a fun game.

collegehumor.0710c999e26bff62c8d2fd6bb3772257.jpg

I want to see the secondary get their act together.

I think Quin has been sacked 9 times...let's see the D sack him 9 times on Sunday.

The Browns have scored what???.....1 TD in the last 33 quarters???? They have the worst offense in the AFC but... they have Brady Quinn!

If the Ravens D let's them score 2-3 TD's, then we're in for a long season folks. It's over.

Seriously...it's hard to get excited about themm...no...it's impossible. :D

This year I gave away the Lions game and watch!.... the Lions will be a better team than the Browns.

Fortunately I was there for Jamal's record breaking game...I called his 1st TD(about 82 yards) in that game when I saw the teams line up..the hole was huge...and that ball hadn't been snapped yet!

9409748.jpg

Jamal ran over that franchise soooo bad that they were shell shocked and had to sign him. All they saw was 2003...not what he had become... :D

He may not play Sunday (hamstring/thigh/ but he didn't do much last year against the Ravens...Jamal Lewis rushed 12 times for 56 yards in the first Ravens/Browns meeting. It was 19 attempts for 49 yards the second time.(from Ravens website)

It's a divisional game and both teams are familiar with each other...they will "come to Play"...whatever their definition of "playing" is....the Browns do play the Ravens tough, so who knows...maybe it will be a fun game.

collegehumor.0710c999e26bff62c8d2fd6bb3772257.jpg

I want to see the secondary get their act together.

I think Quin has been sacked 9 times...let's see the D sack him 9 times on Sunday.

The Browns have scored what???.....1 TD in the last 33 quarters???? They have the worst offense in the AFC but... they have Brady Quinn!

If the Ravens D let's them score 2-3 TD's, then we're in for a long season folks. It's over.

Max,

There is an old adage that might apply to our pass D this year: first time against KC was a mistake, second time (against SD) revealed a trend, third time (Cleveland) would be a problem.

If they score 2-3 TDs, claims of a lousy pass D will have been validated and major corrections will be in the offing. If, on the other hand, they come up big this weekend, maybe they can build from that and carry it up to NE next weekend.

After this weekend, there shouldn't be any doubt.

e have a major pass rush/secondary problem.

Guest BallTMore

Also agree.

I'm not sold on our corners or Mattison yet.

I know we held SD to FGs in the redzone, but I'm not sure we can take full credit for that. I believe SD had several penalties on the goal-line which backed them up, also that horrible call to kick a FG on 3rd down with 10 seconds left. Thanks Norv!

Ditto what everyone has said in this thread. I'm sure Mattison is pleased to have the Browns come to town. The D needs (what will hopefully be) a respite between Rivers and Brady.

Side Note - While some are concerned about our pass rush, the Rust Buckets have a total of 2 sacks. That combined with the Bears loss means the sky is falling for Steelers fans. They don't handle losses that well and when they found out there is one player on Cinci's team that has an astounding 7 Sacks already, they are panicking that much more.

This Rust Bucket minute has been brought to you by OTR and viewers like you.