ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Nobodys talking Chargers

vmax

For me this is a "Show Me" game.

The Ravens have struggled on the road all season...especially on offense and Rivers and the Chargers own them in San Diego.

Actually I can't wait for this game to see if the Ravens can get this monkey off their backs. It's a very important test. Especially if they will be playing on the road in the playoffs. They have to take that next step now...regardless of the injury situation.

The Chargers are #3 against bthe run. Can the Ravens get Ray Rice and the running game going against a very good run D. They need too.

Joe Flacco....he looks like he's on tranquilizers when playing on the road. Slow to read and react. The agressiveness isn't there. His receivers are not helping him out.

Will the offense dissapear for whole quarters like they do on the road? Can they build a lead and keep the heat on Rivers to catch up...and maybe he continues turning the ball over.

Can the Ravens defense continue their growth at pressuring the QB? Todays a good day to continue that trend because they face a weak offensive line.

Coverage?...yikes! I think they better press and hope the D hurries the shit out of Phillip.

The turnover battle, Special Teams and time of possesion will be critical factors today.

There's a lot to watch.

For me this is a "Show Me" game.

The Ravens have struggled on the road all season...especially on offense and Rivers and the Chargers own them in San Diego.

Actually I can't wait for this game to see if the Ravens can get this monkey off their backs. It's a very important test. Especially if they will be playing on the road in the playoffs. They have to take that next step now...regardless of the injury situation.

The Chargers are #3 against bthe run. Can the Ravens get Ray Rice and the running game going against a very good run D. They need too.

Joe Flacco....he looks like he's on tranquilizers when playing on the road. Slow to read and react. The agressiveness isn't there. His receivers are not helping him out.

Will the offense dissapear for whole quarters like they do on the road? Can they build a lead and keep the heat on Rivers to catch up...and maybe he continues turning the ball over.

Can the Ravens defense continue their growth at pressuring the QB? Todays a good day to continue that trend because they face a weak offensive line.

Coverage?...yikes! I think they better press and hope the D hurries the shit out of Phillip.

The turnover battle, Special Teams and time of possesion will be critical factors today.

There's a lot to watch.

Max,

As always, you pose some interesting thoughts and questions. it will be very interesting to watch how this team responds today. Will they move on and get this monkey off their collective backs or will it be more of the same away game blues ?

Here's hoping for the former !