ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

'Our hearts are broken today'

vmax

It's on the level of the alleged "War On Drugs." It's never going to work.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Actually I have gotten to thinking that the War on Drugs has worked really well. It was started when Nixon was elected in 68. King got Johnson to put civil rights legislation through. The end of Jim Crow laws were coming. The black panthers were stepping into the void with Kings death. So with the federal legal judo the feds use if we can't beat them with the laws we have we will create laws that take the strong black leaders out. Also at the same time the CIA flooded the streets with heroin. This left the nuclear family in shambles and fathers in prison for posession.

Actually I have gotten to thinking that the War on Drugs has worked really well. It was started when Nixon was elected in 68. King got Johnson to put civil rights legislation through. The end of Jim Crow laws were coming. The black panthers were stepping into the void with Kings death. So with the federal legal judo the feds use if we can't beat them with the laws we have we will create laws that take the strong black leaders out. Also at the same time the CIA flooded the streets with heroin. This left the nuclear family in shambles and fathers in prison for posession.

then came crack to get the next generation of families and

prison pop explodes again

You have mental problems if you think the war has been won. States are now legalizing the consumption of marijuana. Game over man.

Never went to college, you have me confused with your other boy friend...

Yea Billy, i think its time, everybody down here carries a gun..

so is that a gun in your pocket or ...........

Never went to college, you have me confused with your other boy friend...

Yea Billy, i think its time, everybody down here carries a gun..

As you well should. I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

then came crack to get the next generation of families and

prison pop explodes again

Yeah Rick Ross is the only person who went to prison for Iran Contra drug running

You have mental problems if you think the war has been won. States are now legalizing the consumption of marijuana. Game over man.

You obviously didn't read what I was saying. The war on drugs was not about drugs. It was about social engineering.

he was sarcastic

and whats wrong with pot? just because you don't do it no one should?

well?

he was sarcastic

and whats wrong with pot? just because you don't do it no one should?

well?

Nothing is wrong with pot. Back in the day I would wake and bake all the time. Now as an FAA mechanic, my job just doesn't allow me to do that anymore.

I think we're getting a bit off topic here. Kids were killed yesterday which is really messed up. Their families are devastated.

What would possess a person to kill an innocent child?

I cannot fathom that.

Nothing is wrong with pot. Back in the day I would wake and bake all the time. Now as an FAA mechanic, my job just doesn't allow me to do that anymore.

gotcha

like everything in this world

there is a time and place for certain things including pot and guns and it is up to us to figure that out

there has to be a Mean between two extremes.

thank you Aristotle!

it wraps it all up into the OP

I think we're getting a bit off topic here. Kids were killed yesterday which is really messed up. Their families are devastated.

I cannot fathom that.

it's definately psychological

now the press bombards us with theories for the next 48 hours and nothing gets resolved

oedipal complex

bi-polar

molestation

his choice of music

video games

off meds

on wrong meds

too mant meds

sugar

saturated fats

I cannot fathom that.

IMO there are people who want to be famous and can't be. Now you can be famous for doing something mind numbingly ignorant. The way these events are covered in the media I think creates copycats now.

IMO there are people who want to be famous and can't be. Now you can be famous for doing something mind numbingly ignorant. The way these events are covered in the media I think creates copycats now.

I don't think wanting to be "famous" was his angle. There was some kind of mom issue there going on. Personally I believe mental instability was deep rooted in his childhood.

I'd like to add my late mother was an elementary school teacher. Had to deal with her for a year in the 5th grade.

At that time I was willing to shoot myself.

Me calm down? How about YOU calm down. I'm not the one endorsing the dismantleing of our constitution as our founding fathers established on basic prinicipals. THAT is not rocket science, and you are yet to answer any of my questions on other avenues to die from. Your arguement is without merit.

You mean about equating tougher gun control with banning alcohol and tobacco because they lead to greater deaths? I didn't respond to that argument because it was a ridiculous argument. Of course there are a million other things that cause death (choking causes death why not ban eating! No? Then don't try to implement tougher gun laws?) You have to draw a line somewhere. You identify the worst and you implement controls to minimize the effect on innocent people. IE there are tough restrictions on drinking and driving and DUI checkpoint etc. There are controls on smoking in public places to minimize the effect of second hand smoke. If we talk about implementing tougher drinking and driving laws nobody screams about banning all alcohol in the country, but God forbid you mention Gun Control without gun fanatics crying about their second amendment right. Again nobody is trying to take your guns. I myself have considered buying a handgun in recent years. It's a natural thought to have when you go from living by yourself to having a family that you are responsible for. Beyond that there are steps in between the weak gun laws we have now, where pretty much any psycho like the kid in Aurora can purchase two glocks, and AR15 assault rifle and a shotgun...all legally, and a full out Gun ban. People need to realize that and stop screaming about what our founding fathers would have wanted. That was 240 years ago and in a different time completely.

Knee jerk gun control is stupid. The backgrounds need to be good and flag for psych issues. You look at Loughlin, teh Aurora shooting, and VT the schools all knew were suspect and might be dangerous. Also the way these events are talked about in the media it is creating copycats now.

It's not knee jerk, it past due. Way past due. Sometimes it takes an issue like this to slap some sense into the country.

It's not knee jerk, it past due. Way past due. Sometimes it takes an issue like this to slap some sense into the country.

No dude. It's knee jerk. Everyone can see through your pathetic little show you're trying to put on here. Now go sit down before you hurt yourself.

And also, way to avoid answering the questions I asked. Like I said nobody can open a dialogue without psychos like you freaking out.

I'm psyco, yet you're the one wanting to ban the rights of people to buy guns. Get a grip.

It's not a flake out. You can't argue the points because you have no argument other than misrepresenting gun control as a gun ban. When you are ready to grow up debate like a normal person I will continue to point out why you are wrong.

Gun control laws lead to gun bans dumbass. It's like telling the Jews back in Nazi Germany "Oh, get on the train. We're only taking you to summer camp." Next thing you know everyone is wondering why it's getting so hot in the room.

I won't give an inch.