ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

'Our hearts are broken today'

vmax

Tougher gun control laws are way past due. Gun Owners can kick and scream all they want but common sense will tell you that getting a gun should not be as easy as it is in this country.

Go ahead. Come to my home and try to take my guns. You'll get the bullets first. I've harmed no person, yet you want to infringe on my constitutional right to protect myself. Hell, had I had been there I'd had shot that piece of shit myself.

Drunk drivers kill people every day, but where is your cry to ban alcohol? Tobacco kills thousands of people yearly, yet not a peep out of you on this subject. Get real dude. I'm not kicking, nor am I screaming. You my liberal friend are ignoring the real problem of the decay of society. The lack of parenting. The total disregard of human life. If they had no access to a firearm, they'd just find another way to kill.

Recently a young man in China killed scores of innocent people with a knife. Now where is your outcry against cutlery? You're just picking and choosing which methods of death offends you more. You are the one grasping at common sense.

The issue is a lot deeper than gun control.

How do you defend or stop insanity?

Movies and tv present the constant message that the solution to problems between people is to shoot them. All of us have been raised on this. Most view this as a form of entertainment and fantasy. For a few it becomes reality.

I'd love to see all guns and drugs disappear but In this world, at this time, good people need to defend themselves and their families. Because insanity rules. Like Billy said, if he'd have been there and armed maybe only a few are killed.

The solution is deeper, It's spiritual.

Having raised 3 children on my own, I've spent a long period of my life with lot's a kids around. A lot of time in their schools watching them grow and develop. The is tearing my up insides.

Go ahead. Come to my home and try to take my guns. You'll get the bullets first. I've harmed no person, yet you want to infringe on my constitutional right to protect myself. Hell, had I had been there I'd had shot that piece of shit myself.

Drunk drivers kill people every day, but where is your cry to ban alcohol? Tobacco kills thousands of people yearly, yet not a peep out of you on this subject. Get real dude. I'm not kicking, nor am I screaming. You my liberal friend are ignoring the real problem of the decay of society. The lack of parenting. The total disregard of human life. If they had no access to a firearm, they'd just find another way to kill.

Recently a young man in China killed scores of innocent people with a knife. Now where is your outcry against cutlery? You're just picking and choosing which methods of death offends you more. You are the one grasping at common sense.

#1 Calm the fuck down. No one is talking about taking your Guns. People like you that lose all logic and throw temper tantrums at the first suggestion of "Gun Control" are a big part of the reason that we cannot get anything done on this topic. What logical gun owner needs to have high powered assault rifles on the streets? What logical gun owner needs an arsenal of 10 guns and thousands of bullets? Why does a elementary school teacher in the middle of the boonies need two handguns and an semi automatic rifle? We need to limit the amount of guns out there and the type of guns out there. Perhaps limit or track the amount of bullets people can purchase. I don't know, and I don't have all the answers, but we need to be able to start a discussion without lunatics like you flipping the fuck out.

As for the incident in china, you need to check your facts. 26 Dead in America, 22 Wounded in China 0 Killed. That is the difference between a country with Gun control laws and one without. There are too many guns in this country and it's too easy to get one. That needs to change. We have the highest rate of gun ownership with 88 per 100 people and out of the developed countries we have by far the most murders through gun violence..it's not rocket science.

Edited by OutsideRzAcE

How do you defend or stop insanity?.

You can't. If a disturbed person wants to kill, they'll find a way. It's not about how they did it, it's WHY they did it. Therein lies the question.

How do you defend or stop insanity?

Movies and tv present the constant message that the solution to problems between people is to shoot them. All of us have been raised on this. Most view this as a form of entertainment and fantasy. For a few it becomes reality.

I'd love to see all guns and drugs disappear but In this world, at this time, good people need to defend themselves and their families. Because insanity rules. Like Billy said, if he'd have been there and armed maybe only a few are killed.

The solution is deeper, It's spiritual.

Having raised 3 children on my own, I've spent a long period of my life with lot's a kids around. A lot of time in their schools watching them grow and develop. The is tearing my up insides.

WOAH

now your onto taking my drugs!!!

it was a simple suger OD

i don't see you stammering to remove suger from products

fucking corn syrup is killing us all. THANKS TO TRICKY DICK !!

#1 Calm the fuck down. No one is talking about taking your Guns. People like you that lose all logic and throw temper tantrums at the first suggestion of "Gun Control" are a big part of the reason that we cannot get anything done on this topic. What logical gun owner needs to have high powered assault rifles on the streets? What logical gun owner needs an arsenal of 10 guns and thousands of bullets? Why does a elementary school teacher in the middle of the boonies need two handguns and an semi automatic rifle? We need to limit the amount of guns out there and the type of guns out there. Perhaps limit or track the amount of bullets people can purchase. I don't know, and I don't have all the answers, but we need to be able to start a discussion without lunatics like you flipping the fuck out.

As for the incident in china, you need to check your facts. 22 Dead in America, 22 Wounded in China 0 Killed. That is the difference between a country with Gun control laws and one without. There are too many guns in this country and it's too easy to get one. That needs to change. We have the highest rate of gun ownership with 88 per 100 people and out of the developed countries we have by far the most murders through gun violence..it's not rocket science.

Me calm down? How about YOU calm down. I'm not the one endorsing the dismantleing of our constitution as our founding fathers established on basic prinicipals. THAT is not rocket science, and you are yet to answer any of my questions on other avenues to die from. Your arguement is without merit.

This country and society is not going to go "Ghandi" in our lifetimes. This is an issue that I think people can't resolve at this time.

That doesn't mean that we shouldn't try now.

Slavery was constitutional at one time. It took 180 years and a ton of blood to legally stop it.....and just as long to put a dent in the hatred and prejudice behind it.

Belief and thought systems have to change before physical results mainfest.

This country and society is not going to go "Ghandi" in our lifetimes. This is an issue that I think people can't resolve at this time.

Slavery was constitutional at one time. It took 180 years and a ton of blood to legally stop it.....and just as long to put a dent in the hatred and prejudice behind it.

well said vmax

A DENT in the hatred, it is amazing how deep that hatred is still to this day.

Well until that happens I'll be keeping a firm grip on my .45. I wish no harm on anyone except those who wish to remove my means of protecting me and my family from harm. Thou shall not tread on me.

Well until that happens I'll be keeping a firm grip on my .45. I wish no harm on anyone except those who wish to remove my means of protecting me and my family from harm. Thou shall not tread on me.

THOU SHALL NOT KILL

Iam buying a gun..Just hope they dont backround check too far back :)

cravn

that one time with that other boy in college is chalked up as experimental, they don't hold that against you ;-) although a small pistol was involved

florida is easy to get one