ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Report: Ray Lewis agrees to deal to join ESPN

papasmurfbell

That is so messed up, HUGE article down here in the paper on Ray retiring and spending the time with his kids down here, he has Ray III starting at the U ins August, he has two other sons playing at Lake Mary academy, whivh is the next town south of me..And High School Football is as big down here as it is in Pennsyltucky..

I dont see how hes going to fit ESPN into his schedule.

That is so messed up, HUGE article down here in the paper on Ray retiring and spending the time with his kids down here, he has Ray III starting at the U ins August, he has two other sons playing at Lake Mary academy, whivh is the next town south of me..And High School Football is as big down here as it is in Pennsyltucky..

4 days a week down there.

One of his requirements was that he have time to see his sons play. That is why he isn't doing the sunday shows on cbs (they have to be there on Saturday for preshow meetings)