ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Must be nice being a Patriot.

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

Running into the kicker. Wow.

They refs need to use some common sense. The calls in favor of the Pats due to light touching are getting ridiculous.

And on the Denver punt right before that the Denver kicker actually made an effort to avoid being kicked which is the way it should be. So reward the player who embellishes and not the one who is playing the game the way it should be played.

And on the Denver punt right before that the Denver kicker actually made an effort to avoid being kicked which is the way it should be. So reward the player who embellishes and not the one who is playing the game the way it should be played.

It's amazing to look at what Denver has done. From their miracle win against my Bengals which I give them props for, they stand at 5-0. 5-0 with Purdue grad Kyle Orton at QB. This I don't get, so can someone clue me in?

The only thing I can clue in is that I always thought Orton should have been better than he was with the Bears... he was great at Purdue.

The Broncos have a solid running game and very good defense... and Brandon Marshall is a playmaker... three important pieces to great success.

Denver had a good team last year, Shanahan just lost them. Same with the Jets.

As for the Pats and the Refs. It just isn't the Pats, thought they do stick out. It has been this way for a few years but the last two have been the worse. Next season I will be selling my tickets off. I didn't pay to watch a ref take over games.