ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's Colts Week Today

cravnravn

I'll take your bet junior we bend big time but don't ever break

Hmm, likely without Suggs, not that it has mattered. Even the anouncers were shocked to see how little no matter how it looked, Cam had been sacked or pressured. If not for an errant snap and some out of the box play calling, the Panthers likely score. No picks this year, oh wait, one, by a defensive tackle....

Luck is gonna carve them up.

Oh and if you think your getting 13, I have a water front lot for you,

No, I am giving 13, sorry, meant to say minus, which is a plus for the Ravens secodary. 3rd and 8 with a gran blitz on and they don't expect a quick, short throw; brilliant! Cover two, with only two receivers on the field, one on each side, and they hug the middle, ignore their side fo the field... Good "Luck" with your ponies.....

I'm not confident about a Ravens victory at the moment. Not after seeing the Ravens secondary Sunday.Luck will feast on them.

And the Ravens play like crap in Indy.

But....I'm not feeling a loss either.

Joe and the O should have a good day. If they run and control the clock and keep Luck off the field, then they have a shot at winning.

Then if they don't turn the ball over, keep Joe upright and don't commit costly penalties they have an even better shot.

I think the Ravens offense can put as good or better "a-hurt'n" on the Colts as Luck can do.

77622366.jpg