ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Could the Ravens swindle the Saints

papasmurfbell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moron, it's called optimism.

You're guarantee means as much as mine does goof ball. I very intricately laid that out for you. I chose to look at this positively when I see a positive season ahead. What does your guarantee mean? What happens if you're right? All that means is you played a percentage that practically guarantees you were right. It's like guaranteeing that it won't rain in Nevada. Most of the time you're gonna be right. Even if you're wrong, what is the end result????

You can no more gauge whether the Ravens will win the Super Bowl than I can. You're a pessimistic angry little man that doesn't understand the concept that saying the Ravens won't win the Super Bowl is not a stretch in the remotest sense. You're not going out on a limb. You're no great prognosticator.

I talk alot to have fun goof.

Hey Pops did you happen to hear, Im pretty sure it was Mik Mayock lastight callinthe Jets gme? He said this is a win now league, there is no planning for the futue, So your theory of trading our decent players for future draft picks, although it might hgave worked 10 years ago, wont today.

Hell no, hes 100% RavenH8TR, he and Bayless should get a room, throw that jerk Heath whatshisname in with him.

I like Mark Schlereth, he's nowhere near a Raven hater as much as Heath Evans and Bayless. Schlereth did hate on Haloti coming out of the draft in 06 but he really hasn't said a lot of bad things about the Ravens. By the way Bayless once again plays the it's everyone but Tebow's fault game:

"realskipbayless Skip Bayless

Tebow did some good things, ended badly w/ INT. BUT: Jets already misusing him - 20 of 22 plays under center. NO! Must be shotgun spread.

18 hours ago Reply Retweet"

Papa, who is your prediction to win the superbowl. Everyone here is going with the Ravens. That is a 1 in 32 shot of being correct. All you have stated is it won't be the Ravens. That gives you a 31 in 32 shot of being correct. If you are so great who wins it all this year then? I still pick the Ravens.

Papa, who is your prediction to win the superbowl. Everyone here is going with the Ravens. That is a 1 in 32 shot of being correct. All you have stated is it won't be the Ravens. That gives you a 31 in 32 shot of being correct. If you are so great who wins it all this year then? I still pick the Ravens.

He'll have his prediction ready in February... haha jk! :yeah:

If you're wrong you leave this board forever, if you're right you rule the board and we must answer to you.

If he is right I will back him up in every argument and troll this board disagreeing with every other member. If I'm right, papa can't post a negative comment on the Ravens for a year!