-
Posts
13,405 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
104
Everything posted by tsylvester
-
Lock is gonna make this interesting
-
Another.poor decision by Lamar, thankfully it didn't cost them. This play calling is bad, why use a slow footed runningback to run wide?
-
Didn't, dont like that move, taking quickness out of the back field and it shows. I think Lamar's back is hurting, these short hop passes are telling. But what an excellent throw to Brown who made a fantastic catch! They have to get this running game going or it could be a long 2nd half. Side note, nice of CBS to give us the first quarter without commercial interuption. The refs have been staying out of it for the most part, luckily. There were a few plays where personal fouls could have been called against the Raven defense and were not.... Funny, statistically this is the worst defense in Ravens history, yet this unit is young and growing. By the end of the season we may see them run the spectrum from worst to top 2-3 in Ravens history.
-
And Hurts is currently carving up the KC defense (with some great olay designs).. Match ups, plain and simple, some teams just match up better. Buckle up buddy
-
Let me state that I am pro vax.. However, the cities are the ones saying a player can't play unless vaccinated. So there is where I think the NBA players Association should step in for the players. The players are not the ones refusing to play or putting them selves at risk by going out partying & such. It would be one thing to not pay them if they got covid, unvaccinted, and were out & about.. Then having to miss games. But when you have cities woth different rules, don't blame the player. Pot is still illegal to use for athletes, even in cities where it is legal, for an example
-
Also, there must be a lot of false positives as far as covid, I've never seen so many people get over it so quickly, less than 2 weeks...
-
Jackson should be the worry; "back flare up"? Is it muscular, not serious, or mechanical, serious. If it's a disk acting up, that is surgery somewhere down the road. Second straight week where he has missed days, work days putting in the game plan, not good. He has taken more shots, as Espn points out, from running the ball, not from sacks... Again, this brings into question his decision making this year, which is clearly not good. And, if I hear one more person say, excuse it away with; he is putting the team on his back" I am gonna smack someone. Taking on tacklers just to get one non-first down/touchdown yard is just stupid. I am starting to not like a win this weekend.
-
Bell is closing in on game shape, the other two elder backs are starting to round into form. Time is what this team needs, time together, working together, then they will round into form.
-
Stanley may nof be back till mid season, if then.. The two lines should get better as the season goes on, my hope/thinking any how
-
Press them at the los, Teddy is a timing qb. Their defense can be beat by seam routes, our big tight end should have a big game.... This should be fun, maybe Tuckeroo can get a 71 yarder in this thin high air....
-
Just playing, his girl friend is though.... She lead him astray....
-
Aaron is asking; how do you like me now. Man that snow flake is good, sick good...
-
Thank you, we try to entertain
-
It's the cancel culture we live in today, sadly
-
Hey papa, I guess, according to the snow flake, we are trolls...
-
Time will tell
-
That is the way he always looks when things don't go the snowflakes way. Better play calling, design, blocking, route running and they win; it's not all his fault, can't be...
-
Ill take camp is needed for $1,000 Alex
-
What's the over/ under on fumbles? On rushing yards by runningbacks? Total for the backs I think 110 Fumbles I lay the number at 3
-
So Murray, Bell, and Freeman, ya know what they say; throw a piece of pasta against the wall if it sticks, a ldente..
-
Yeeowza, time to adjust the over/under and even make a new one....
-
With their schedule, Ill sell the #1, but buy a top 10.
-
Hey I have a positve outlook, I am positive the Ravens will run the ball this season and Justice Hill will trip over an ant, losing 3 yards.
-
I'll sell, Williams is likely to get 500 yards and 2 tds... Ravens put a claim in on Royce Freeman to share the load if they get him. Even if they don't, their love affair with Hill will keep key touches away from Williams.