ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who goes to restaurants, bars for Ravens Games

cravnravn

Trying to get a feel if its worth canceling Direct TV, NFL Ticket is 224 this season, beak it down, thats 14.00 a game, we have 4 National games, so that boosts it to 18 and change a game.

Just wondering if you do go out, what is your average tab?

not me :bleh: ravens who?? :mask:

unless they playn THE STEELERS

then again

we know they are prime games so chances are HIGH it's nationally shown :thumbup:

that's a good way to break it down crav,because tabs can get pretty outta hand and some patrons are plain DICKHEADS!

PLUS the ride home to risk , butt i'm usually in walking distance or stumblin distance to the house if i do view a game out

Guess its still cheaperr to get the NFL Ticket..Beers are, 3.50 a pop, wings are 8.00 for a dozen.

Besides, the closest sports bar to me is named Beef O'Bradys, dont think I would like it there.

Edited by cravnravn

Guess its still cheaperr to get the NFL Ticket..Beers are, 3.50 a pop, wings are 8.00 for a dozen.

Besides, the closest sports bar to me is named Beef O'Bradys, dont think I would like it there.

beefobrady's is a joke

you wouldn't like it , i know i can't stand them

You'd easily spend more than $18 - probably at least $18 per person if you got food - if you tried to hang at a bar for an entire game. And depending on the bar - service may suck, angle on the tv may suck, sound will definitely suck.

Hey if you drink ina hole in the wall bar you can make out there. There are plenty of bars in bmore I can drink for a night on a Hamilton.

Pops r u from Hamilton? Lived there 42 years on Walther blvd, went to st. Dominic's hung at the holiday house, then coco's