ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It’s Ravens Mt. Rushmore nomination time

papasmurfbell

But you are OK with Flacco wanting to be the highest paid QB?

Iam, and lets not forget, mr Greed already got his payday with us, he didnt need another one like he got with Houston, or offer was right there with what he took.

Nice of you to be the judge of who and how much others should be paid.

How many paydays do you want to give the guy? especially with his injury situations? I'd be really pissed if we would have resigned greed, then 2 weeks later its disclosed that he needed hip surgery. hell for the past 5 years all we heard is hes one tackle away from a career ender with his neck situation.

Iam, and lets not forget, mr Greed already got his payday with us, he didnt need another one like he got with Houston, or offer was right there with what he took.

Reed really had never made ridiculous money because FS's don't make much, especially in comparision to QB's. I have no problem with him taking some money elsewhere when he knows he's injury-prone and his play is downhill.

He made premium on the saftey money. I still thimk he was over paid on that deal. The injuries taking time and ability away made it to much. Still he played like a mad man when he was able. If he had been reasonably healthy during that span who knows what his stats would look like.