ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

pac man being pac man

For some reason I can't copy and paste but Pac man Jones has once again been arrested for what he claims as self defense. He said a woman hit him with a beer bottle after refusing to take a picture so he punched her in the face. I'm sorry but if he was hit in the head with a bottle there would be a mark I don't care if it was by a woman or not a beer bottle is going to leave a mark. He will probably get black balled after this incident.

He could be suspended for a year for this...right?

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones tweeted Monday that he has been arrested for an incident in which he was "protecting" himself.

Cincinnati City Prosecutor Charlie Rubenstein told the Cincinnati Enquirer that Jones was arrested on one count of assault for punching a female patron outside of a downtown bar.

Jones' agent, Peter Schaffer, told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Jones was approached by two intoxicated women who wanted to have their picture taken with the football player last Wednesday. When Jones refused, one of the women threw a beer bottle at him and Jones responded by slapping her. Jones had attended the Cincinnati Reds' game that night with several teammates, according to Schaffer.

"Just got arrested for protecting myself, I will not let this break me or change what I have work so hard for," Jones wrote Monday on Twitter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9362043/pacman-jones-cincinnati-bengals-arrested

He could be suspended for a year for this...right?

Not only this but he got arrested during the lock out and has already been suspended for a year. Did the cops do no investigating? Was there a broken beer bottle around the scene was he hit with it if not was she still attacking him? He should absolutely be suspended for this.

Also from other reports he punched her in the face not slapped of course his agent is going to try and spin this. I got attacked by my ex wife and slapped her guess what she got arrested. If he got arrested there was obviously no signs of him being attacked. Also if big Ben got accused of anything you don't think he would get booted for a year arrest or not. If you are suspending people on the basis of conduct detrimental to the league then it applies to Jones no matter how long it has been since he caused trouble this is like his tenth incident.

Also from other reports he punched her in the face not slapped of course his agent is going to try and spin this. I got attacked by my ex wife and slapped her guess what she got arrested.

And that's why. You didn't punch her in the face.