ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How would you use Jones?

vmax

If I were King...he's my #3 WR and full time #1 Kick and Punt returner....and maybe let him replace Ray's dance coming out of the tunnel... :fishin:

Now I'd have others spell him at times depending on the game, how much he's needed at receiver and how many plays he's had...like a pitch count that you have with a pitcher....

"...11 seconds...watch"

Super_Bowl_Football.309_020413_200995.jp

Of course this leaves me scratching my head as to who wins the #2 WR spot.

He better be damn good.

If I were King...he's my #3 WR and full time #1 Kick and Punt returner....and maybe let him replace Ray's dance coming out of the tunnel... :fishin:

Now I'd have others spell him at times depending on the game, how much he's needed at receiver and how many plays he's had...like a pitch count that you have with a pitcher....

"...11 seconds...watch"

Super_Bowl_Football.309_020413_200995.jp

Of course this leaves me scratching my head as to who wins the #2 WR spot.

He better be damn good.

I agree about Jacoby staying in 3rd spot.

Somehow, I've got a feeling Doss and/or Thompson will be decent #2's.

No one will be as good as Anquan, though.

Agreed with #3 WR and primary returner designation. A big reason I didn't think they'd cut Leach is because with Pierce's emergence and of course Rice, I expected them to lean on the run game a lot more this year to keep Smith and Jones fresh. Gonna be interesting how they figure this out. Still expecting a veteran WR pickup sometime late in Training Camp.