ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Suspect Steelers

vmax

remind me where are those nfl championships at right now in indy or Baltimore and my point about the nfl championship is that you had to ho through a quarter of the teams that are in the league now.

They are in Baltimore at the Babe Ruth Museum, a stones throw from Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 58 & 59 are there, there is debate on where the actual SB V trophy is, there is one in the museum and there is one in St Louis with the Frontiere estate.

If that doesn't sink in, try this:

If Terry Bradshaw sells you his Super Bowl ring and it is legally yours...does that mean you were a member of that team, playing QB and won that game?

Tap.............Tap................Tap...............Tap, waiting for an answer from our two knowitalls

Steelers founded in 1933 have won 6 championships in 80 years. Congrats on winning a championship every 13 years 4 months.

Ravens founded in 1996 have won 2 championships in 17 years. We win one every 8 years 6 months. :bleh:

At our present rates of winning we will probably have both won our 11th championships sometime around 2079 or 2080. If I'm still around then I reserve the right to post in all CAPS AND SIZE 18 FONT SO I CAN READ WHAT I AM BRAGGING ABOUT.