ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LAUGHING for 2 Reasons!

tgann68

1)Willie Gay is BACK!

2) Ramon Foster is pathetic

Both of these players are in positions to DRAMATICALLY impact the Pisstown Steamers quest for another 8-8 or 6-10 season.

Willie Gay?? Im on the F'ing floor!!! Wasn't even close to Cruz!!!

Ramon Foster got USED by Cullen Jenkins and if it wasn't Jenkins that got to the Big Terdberger it would have been Mike Adam's guy bc he was blowing past Mike Adams faster then Big Ben running past security at a strip club!

That Steelers O-Line is bad in pass protection. Ngata,Canty,Suggs,Dumervil,Upshaw,Spears,Br. WIlliams are going to eat them alive!

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well after flipping back and forth between the O's and Steelers, I dont know what first team was worse. Pitt is in for a long season if thats the best they got on first team.

But Jarvis Jones looks the good,

Bell, is his injury serious?

Stuart Scott on the Ben pick, "He reminded me of Mark Sanchez, I know Steeler Fans dont want to hear that"

LOL

Well after flipping back and forth between the O's and Steelers, I dont know what first team was worse. Pitt is in for a long season if thats the best they got on first team.

But Jarvis Jones looks the good,

Bell, is his injury serious?

Stuart Scott on the Ben pick, "He reminded me of Mark Sanchez, I know Steeler Fans dont want to hear that"

LOL

The Steelers running game looks very good only problem is I think the line only worked on run blocking. The puck Ben threw was a great play by Kerrigan. The steelers old and slow defense hasn't skipped a beat and our other starting corner is almost ready to go. Last preseason the starters didn't score a td all preseason and before Ben went down the offense was rolling. Other the the runs the passing game is very vanilla right now. Ben looked good when he had time and the only reason he had time was he created it. There were some positives in that game. Three of our rookies looked great. Jones is the real deal, Wheaton is a better all around wr then wallace, and Thomas will lay you out. Bell has a mid foot sprain and should be ready to go come the regular season. Also troy and Woodley look like their old selves. I fully expect the steelers to have the number 1 defense again this year. They also caused a bunch of turnovers. The oline is absolutely the weak link when it comes to the passing game. They are good in the running game as both games now whoever got the most carries behind them averaged over 6 yards a carry. We may see the steelers of old this year with them running the ball 35 times a game due to the oline. The biggest negatives were the line and playing undisciplined football. I'm hoping that a good olinemen gets cut at the final cuts because right now the tackles scare the hell out of me. Adams is a good RT but not a LT I hope they move him back.

Yeah that puts him back week 4 but the steelers won't dress him until week 6 because our bye is week 5. That's fine the other three will do just fine and we will have fresh legs coming in week 6. I just don't understand why thus team can't stay healthy.