ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens @ Cats

ravinmaniac52

NOTES

RAVENS: Club has won 5 of past 6…In past 6, rookie QB JOE FLACCO (1st round, No. 18) has completed 93 of 158 passes (58.9 pct.) for 1,152 yards with 9 TDs vs. 2 INTs & 95.2 passer rating. Flacco aims for 7th consecutive game with TD pass. In past 2 against AFC North, Flacco has 3 TDs vs. 0 INTs & 95.1 passer rating. RB WILLIS MC GAHEE aims for 3rd consecutive 100-yard rush game vs. AFC on road (105, 112). RB LE’ RON MC CLAIN leads team with 7 total TDs (6 rush, 1 rec.)…Since ’03, WR DERRICK MASON ranks 2nd in NFL with 504 rec. (TORRY HOLT, 541). Mason averages 86.3 receiving yards per game in past 3 on road…Since ’03, team is 33-10 (.767) when defense posts 3+ sacks…Club posted 4 INTs last week & leads NFL with 19…LB RAY LEWIS has 3 INTs in past 3…Since ’02, S ED REED leads NFL with 37 INTs & tied career-high with 2 INTs last week…Ravens have not allowed RB to gain 100+ rush yards in 30 games (longest current streak in NFL)…LB JARRET JOHNSON has 2.5 sacks in past 2 & aims for 3rd consecutive game with sack…CB SAMARI ROLLE has 3 INTs in past 4…

BENGALS: Club aims for 4th consecutive win vs. Bal. at home…QB RYAN FITZPATRICK has 60+ completion percentage in 6 of 7 starts this season. In past 3 at home, Fitzpatrick has completed 71 of 110 passes (64.5 pct.) for 587 yards with 4 TDs vs. 1 INT & 86.4 passer rating. Fitzpatrick has 111 rush yards in past 4…For career, RB CEDRIC BENSON averages 76.6 rush yards per game when he has 20+ carries…Since ’07, WR T.J. HOUSHMANDZADEH ranks 2nd in NFL with 189 receptions (WES WELKER, 192). Houshmandzadeh has 6 TD receptions against Ravens (2nd most vs. any opponent). WR CHAD JOHNSON aims for 103rd consecutive game with reception. In past 5 at home against Bal., Johnson averages 100.6 receiving yards per game…WR-KR GLENN HOLT is 2nd in AFC with 1,011 KR yards. Holt posted 1st TD reception of season last week…Since ’03, team is 22-6-1 (.776) when defense has 2+ INTs…LB DHANI JONES leads team with 100 tackles.

There are 2 sides to every prediction, theres the safe side, the what if's and theres the cocky side, which if you dont know me by now, Iam.

Im scared shitless going into Cinncy this Sunday to face a 1-9-1 team that has been eliminated from any post season talk, and that is getting CJ back after a weeks suspension from Marvy Lewis. the Ravens are playing decent football, on paper the Bengals are beat to hell on the D side of the ball..My cocky side says Ray Rice, McClain and Willis rush for 250 yards and 3 TD's between them, Flacco shreds their DB's for 250yds, Ravens D totally shuts down any kind of offensive movement from Cinncy. Sounds like a classic *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** 51-6 prediction eh?

We havent won in Cinncy since 2004, Cinncy can still make a statement in this 08 season by playing spoiler to those of us still in the playoff hunt. Its a DIVISIONAL game. Will we be overlooking the Bengals?, next week we have been moved to prime time against the Skids, on the horizon lies the hated rivals in the Stealers, the week after. Does Joltin Joe still have the stamina to go on, afterall in College last year, his season is just about over.

I dont know folks, I have a funny feeling about this game.

There are 2 sides to every prediction, theres the safe side, the what if's and theres the cocky side, which if you dont know me by now, Iam.

Im scared shitless going into Cinncy this Sunday to face a 1-9-1 team that has been eliminated from any post season talk, and that is getting CJ back after a weeks suspension from Marvy Lewis. the Ravens are playing decent football, on paper the Bengals are beat to hell on the D side of the ball..My cocky side says Ray Rice, McClain and Willis rush for 250 yards and 3 TD's between them, Flacco shreds their DB's for 250yds, Ravens D totally shuts down any kind of offensive movement from Cinncy. Sounds like a classic *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** 51-6 prediction eh?

We havent won in Cinncy since 2004, Cinncy can still make a statement in this 08 season by playing spoiler to those of us still in the playoff hunt. Its a DIVISIONAL game. Will we be overlooking the Bengals?, next week we have been moved to prime time against the Skids, on the horizon lies the hated rivals in the Stealers, the week after. Does Joltin Joe still have the stamina to go on, afterall in College last year, his season is just about over.

I am disappointed in you crav. If you won't say it, I will. *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***! :P

The game might be close for a while

Ravens score big in the second quarter

The players know the standings and realize this game is vital.

I personally do not believe the whole "rookie wall" theory in the NFL. I much more convinced of the "over 40 wall" in my own life.

Ravens by 14

Sorry crav, but I don't see Cincy's pathetic O-line handling Baltimore's pressure. Fitzpatrick will be running for his life. I almost feel he'll get whacked, and Jordan Palmer will see his first snaps in the NFL.

Ravens 27

Bengals 13

Crav,

What up ? You are starting to sound like me, fella. I dont like this game either.

Its a trap game and after last week's whooping of Philly, we might just be little cocky

and overconfident. Thats Harbs and the teams challenge.

We'll see Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

VARAVEN45