ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mayweather-Alvarez

Geronimo

I know we probably don't have many, if any, boxing fans on here but i'll ask anyway. Who you got tonite? i like Alvarez by KO, he'll beat Mayweathers arms to render them almost useless then he'll knock him out, Alvarez will be losing on the cards when he gets the KO.

I know we probably don't have many, if any, boxing fans on here but i'll ask anyway. Who you got tonite? i like Alvarez by KO, he'll beat Mayweathers arms to render them almost useless then he'll knock him out, Alvarez will be losing on the cards when he gets the KO.

I think Mouthyweather's time has passed and although most experts are picking him to win a unanimous decision, I am with the minority in this one....I think Alvarez's power will eventually find it's way to the chin of Floyd and KO that chump for the first time.....Can't wait !!!!

I think Mouthyweather's time has passed and although most experts are picking him to win a unanimous decision, I am with the minority in this one....I think Alvarez's power will eventually find it's way to the chin of Floyd and KO that chump for the first time.....Can't wait !!!!

Mayweather is a walking contradiction and a hypocrite , thats my main beef with him. he fought Oscar and Cotto at 154 but he's making this kid have to lose an extra 2 pounds (152), if you're so great why are you using your status to gain an advantage. IF Gayweather oops i mean Mayweather wins there's an asterisk next to it in my book. But i agree with you OS , Alvarez has quick hands , with power and he'll eventually catch him and KHTFO.