ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lets go Bucs

thesteelhurtin

So since your Os who I was pulling for since I hate everything from Boston and New York and the fact that there should be no pro teams in Florida are yinz pulling for my Buccos. I know crave isn't as he hates everything pgh. I don't care what happens the rest of the way the streak is over and theres a playoff game in pgh. Great season for the pirates.

hell yea...where is crave?

old drunk will play it off like everyone in Pittsburgh is a bandwagon fan but i say wrong.....We have waited for this time forever now and have never given up on our storied franchise...

only haters will say anything about the Pirates season we have had....We have waited patiently enough and long enough....You don't even know what a fan really is...Your team is only what less than 20 years old....

unless you count the browns!!!

So since your Os who I was pulling for since I hate everything from Boston and New York and the fact that there should be no pro teams in Florida are yinz pulling for my Buccos. I know crave isn't as he hates everything pgh. I don't care what happens the rest of the way the streak is over and theres a playoff game in pgh. Great season for the pirates.

Why shouldnt Fl have teams?

There's no support for their pro teams it's a college state.

I can understand why, the Mrs off day is usually on Sundays, now its still in the high 80's here, and for the 3rd straight week i hear, "guess theres no chance we can go to the beach Sunday"

Guess folks arent as hardcore of a fan as Iam, I would not go to the beach during football season on a game day.

I can understand why, the Mrs off day is usually on Sundays, now its still in the high 80's here, and for the 3rd straight week i hear, "guess theres no chance we can go to the beach Sunday"

Guess folks arent as hardcore of a fan as Iam, I would not go to the beach during football season on a game day.

I lived in west palm which is considered a dolphins and marlins market. The year I lived there the Marlins won the world series and talking to people about they acted like they had never even heard of the Marlins. Sundays you would see Steelers jersey everywhere you looked but rarely seen anything dolphins. Now when Miami played Florida it was like a frickin mad house everywhere you went same with any of the Florida teams playing each other. They support the hell out of their college teams they just don't seem to care about pro sports. The heat weren't good when I was there so I have no clue what kind of support they get down there.

I don't like any baseball team because I don't like baseball period....Don't care in the least who wins or loses, it should be a chick game as far as I am concerned......Baseball, tennis, golf, the 3 most boring games on the planet....

Give me some football, boxing, and a little hockey (for the fights only)....I'm good.

I don't like any baseball team because I don't like baseball period....Don't care in the least who wins or loses, it should be a chick game as far as I am concerned......Baseball, tennis, golf, the 3 most boring games on the planet....

Give me some football, boxing, and a little hockey (for the fights only)....I'm good.

I can watch baseball on tv but it's nothing like watching it live.