ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

On life support, still breathing

cravnravn

Thank You Tenny Titans..Knocking off the Texans has left us with a glimmer of hope for this years Festivus Maximus.

This upcoming game vs the Stealers has now become HUGE...

Take care of Pittsburgh, Green Bay has lost their 2 best defensive players, now that game looks very winnable, who knows where this wave will take us.

Ravens.jpg?t=1259072149

I think it's fair to say that if we lose this game we are toast. We have to find a way to win....Harbaugh, it's time to start pulling all your motivational tricks out the bag.

I think that is more than a fair statement. You know the ravens will be jacked up next week, at home, primetime, against the team that beat them 3x last year and prevented them from a trip to the big show. We cannot let luck and last minute drives factor in to any more games. Might be time to tell the muhammed ali story again.

I think that is more than a fair statement. You know the ravens will be jacked up next week, at home, primetime, against the team that beat them 3x last year and prevented them from a trip to the big show.

All we heard this preseason from the national outlets was how our biggest offseason moves and additions were meant to put us over the hump against Pittsburgh: bringing in more speed at corner (Foxworth) to neutralize the speed of Santonio Holmes and all that YAC he had last year; drafting a tackle (Oher) in the first round to help neutralize the Harrison/Woodley pass rush, drafting Kruger in the second round to help put an end to Big Ben's scrambling playmaking.

If it's true that these moves were made with Pitt in mind, then they better pan out this week cause they sure haven't helped us with the other teams on our schedule. Oher aside (he will be seen as a success regardless), Foxworth hasn't been the #1 Corner Ozzie had hoped for and Kruger hasn't even seen the field until recently.

And what about the players that were already here? You can't argue that some of them have been obsessed with those three losses to Pittsburgh since Camp opened.

n1435009029_8460.jpg

Now is their chance to get the Black and Yellow monkey off their back. I don't like the fact that Pittsburgh is on our players heads, and i can only help it motivates them and doesn't screw up their focus. As far as the Front Office goes, we've been debating Ozzie's moves all season - I think how we play against Pitt this will be a big factor in the final verdict.

I can't think about that stuff right now crav. I'm sure it all ties in somewhere but this game is about HATE!

Throw out the records... it's smashmouth football at it's best. It's the way the game was meant to be played....not this pass happy QB's in pink skirts shit.

Snotknocking Last Man Standing Drop Dead Football.

All we heard this preseason from the national outlets was how our biggest offseason moves and additions were meant to put us over the hump against Pittsburgh: bringing in more speed at corner (Foxworth) to neutralize the speed of Santonio Holmes and all that YAC he had last year; drafting a tackle (Oher) in the first round to help neutralize the Harrison/Woodley pass rush, drafting Kruger in the second round to help put an end to Big Ben's scrambling playmaking.

You're right about that. But I thought the most clear defeciency against the steelers was WR, the position we chose not to adress in the offseason (washington, while a pleasant surprise is not a game breaker). I pray poolamaloo doesnt play. He knows when to jump the mason outroute/slant every fuckin time.