ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

the "Juice" and a new offense

Geronimo

we can't run the ball right now for whatever reason, we need a change in philosophy, insert Juice and use the pass to set up the run. Joe is throwing wheel routes to Leach when Juice is far more mobile and the better pass catcher. you could potentially have Juice in there as the fullback in a two back set, with a TE and two WR's and have 5 legitimate receivers on the field with YAC ability. if you pass most of the time with that personnel you could also run here and there and i guarantee our yards per carry average would go up because the defense is thinking pass. Juice is a weapon we are not using and i don't know why especially since our running game is atrocious. raven nation may not like it because of our history of having a running game but if it works i personally wouldn't care how we look just as long as it's successful. Juice can play all over the field and would make our offense more versatile. let the Juice loose

• Upvote 1

we can't run the ball right now for whatever reason, we need a change in philosophy, insert Juice and use the pass to set up the run. Joe is throwing wheel routes to Leach when Juice is far more mobile and the better pass catcher. you could potentially have Juice in there as the fullback in a two back set, with a TE and two WR's and have 5 legitimate receivers on the field with YAC ability. if you pass most of the time with that personnel you could also run here and there and i guarantee our yards per carry average would go up because the defense is thinking pass. Juice is a weapon we are not using and i don't know why especially since our running game is atrocious. raven nation may not like it because of our history of having a running game but if it works i personally wouldn't care how we look just as long as it's successful. Juice can play all over the field and would make our offense more versatile. let the Juice loose

I like it, now if someone can teach Caldy how to do that instead of his vanilla formula....

Very cool idea. That is what they drafted him for. Worth taking a shot at it.

Indeed Harbs has said he wants to get him more involved, but Leach isn't the problem right now. He is still dominating his blocks and also has pretty good hands, the issue is the offensive lineman and the inability of the backs to break tackles.

True but no one is suggesting that he replace Leach at FB, but shift him araound because is a hybrid TE/FB, and with an inventive mind at OC could be very valuable.....Harbs is all over it, you can be sure.