ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

We Do/Don't control our destiny

cravnravn

I still don't think we'll lose to Oakland. I'm thinking wins against the Lions and Bears as well, with us losing in Pittsburgh. All in all, this is a season very similar to the 2005 season where we needed a win in Pittsburgh to get into the playoffs and blew it. 9-7 is what I am thinking. But there are four games left, and it this point it is all about getting better as a team. If Flacco can string together four good games, I'll be happy playoffs or not. Lets see what Demetrius Williams can do. Ladarius Webb has been awesome to watch, as has Ray Rice, Edwards, Ellerbe, and a couple other young guys.

This Ravens team looks like they have a better chance to lose out rather than win out. I don't see any game 'in the bag'.

They fell apart Monday night.

I don't know max, that Green Bay team was very good, possibly the best team we played all year. You will see a significant drop in talent next week against the Lions, then the Bears. Rodgers and that receiving core ranks right up there with the best.

I don't know max, that Green Bay team was very good, possibly the best team we played all year. You will see a significant drop in talent next week against the Lions, then the Bears. Rodgers and that receiving core ranks right up there with the best.

Green Bay tried to give this game away. They played just as sloppily as the Ravens. They are good...but not Elite.

This Ravens team is reeling due to injuries, confidence, focus.... they broke down. Packed it in. Everybody is running into their own foxhole and covering up. I don't have time to list all the signs this morning.

You don't come back in one week from that.

The dam has holes sprouting all over the place. The band aids,...the smoke and mirrors are not covering up the overall weaknesses.

Green Bay tried to give this game away. They played just as sloppily as the Ravens. They are good...but not Elite.

This Ravens team is reeling due to injuries, confidence, focus.... they broke down. Packed it in. Everybody is running into their own foxhole and covering up. I don't have time to list all the signs this morning.

The dam has holes sprouting all over the place. The band aids,...the smoke and mirrors are not covering up the overall weaknesses.

I just don't see Joe throwing three interceptions in each of the next four games, or Ray Rice being contained against the Lions, Bears, or Raiders, or Flacco being harassed constantly like he was on Monday night. That's all I'm saying.

Max,

You nailed it. Sock (God rest his soul) would have agreed. There is something about this organization where it cannot or at least has not sustained a multi-yr winning program. Win one season, lose (or fall short) the next. Its like a yo-yo. Thats been our mantra.

Dont know the reason just know its reality.

d is I dont thrs is

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a scenario that we cant have happen, We can win out, New England can go in the tank, which is possible..Miami wins the division and New England bumps us from the wildcard since they hold the tie breaker over us..

So we need to root like hell for the Patsies to whoop up on Buffalo tomorrow.

Heres a scenario that we cant have happen, We can win out, New England can go in the tank, which is possible..Miami wins the division and New England bumps us from the wildcard since they hold the tie breaker over us..

So we need to root like hell for the Patsies to whoop up on Buffalo tomorrow.

If Bills beat them, why not Jax and/or Tex too?

Score updates:

- New England is beating Buffalo 17-10 in the fourth. There are about two minutes left and the Pats have the ball.

- Tennessee is beating Miami 24-16 with about three minutes left in the fourth.

- Atlanta JUST scored to make the score 10-7 over the Jets with less than two minutes left.

We just need to take care of business ourselves now. A Denver loss would be nice as well.