ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Got to give a game ball to Kruger

cravnravn

Webb, Carr, Landry, Edwards, and Gooden also played hard-nosed games on defense. Anyone who says we don't show any passion or urgency needs to watch Webb and Edwards play, these guys bust their ass up and down the field. I have seen Edwards make so many plays from back-end pursuit because he never gives up on the play. This guy has been a gem, making that dreaded 2004 draft class not seem as bad.

Thank you for noticing Edwards...he's been playing great.

Kruger will take the next big step next year after an off season of bulking up Ravens style and lot's of camps working on fundamentals. I think we have a "Keeper". He could become a real pass rushing DE but after seeing his athleticism on that play, maybe the Ravens develop another cyber-hybred.

The draft looks good with Webb, Oher and Kruger emerging.

Oh...McKinney has been filling in well also.

I definitely think Kruger should be playing Linebacker next year, he's got the athleticism to be a hybrid and I think we would be wasting his talent if we just have him bulk up and play DE in the 3-4. Of course, with Jarret and Suggs here there isn't much room for him to play LB...

Good article on Kruger this morning...

Johnson said he and other Ravens sensed Kruger's frustration from time to time during the season.

"Oh, sure, it's natural," Johnson said. "But he's kept his cool and not really said anything. I've only been down one day and I almost lost my freaking head. I almost went nuts.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-sp.ravens02dec02002022,0,5110711.story

50787461.jpg

• Upvote 1