ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

3 and 5

vmax

“I have really high hopes for this team, and I’ve told the players that,” Harbaugh said. “I really believe this team is going to catch fire.”

yup....the Browns set them on fire.

You need to have a fire sale John.

It's been a long time since I've had to sit through a disappointing season....but I know how to do it.

All that's left is developing this team and players for next year. All I can look for is to see how this roster and coaching staff finish out the year.

If it's like the first half of this season, then it will be a long season next year.

If they can get some improvement and wins...get to 8-8...maybe finish on a roll and gain some momentum for next year, then the off season won't feel so bad.

We'll be watching somebody other than the Ravens in the playoffs.

Easier to do after a SB! I'm just going to enjoy watching the younger guys and look forward to a draft pick in the first two hours of the draft.

Absolutely easier.

I'm still on cloud 9 with the SB victory....just not used to watching crappy football.

Super Bowl win was great!

Going downtown to the outdoor insane asylum ten times a year with the rest of the crazies is a blast. The guy in front of me knows the game very well, the two girls that set beside him knows "TOUCHDOWN!" I love it when they jump up and down like that. The couple behind me will tell ya what they should have done when the play is over.

It is so cool to just set there at times and take it all in.

I will take 3-5 at this point after a Super Bowl and everything that has went on with this team.

Now, if they would just put training camp back where it should be.