ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

When the game was won

cravnravn

I didn't and never will say Joe is not capable after the post season he had, all i did was comment on what i was watching and that is Joe had another horrible game. under throws, int's, a fumble , snapping the ball with 12 to 15 seconds left on the clock when we are nursing a 4th quarter lead. but if me saying that Joe is horrible will win us games i'll do it every week.

Alright, Ill give you that, Joe did snap the ball to early in the 4th quarter, he probably could of taken an additional 10 seconds off the clock.

On the under thrown bomb to Jacoby, It was going the same direction as Gano's missed field goal, it was very windy heading into that direction.

Winning ugly is still winning, and I'll take it..

Wonder who the media will be nuthugging this week

Nobody in the AFC North. This division stinks...then again, it looks like only a small few teams in the NFL want to win.

For how bad we have looked it is amazing to think a play here and there and we could have been sitting at 8-1. We have lost 4 games by a combined 17 points and of those 4 losses we have been in the game right up until the end but just couldn't make enough plays in the 4th Q to get the wins which is something we have done consistently well in the last 5 years.

For all the issues we have had and with all the roster changes that have taken place including a bit of leadership drain during the offseason we are still a relatively competitive team. We might not make the playoffs but we aren't going to be far away from .500 either. If that is a down year then we should feel pretty good about ourselves.

That said, the season isn't over yet. Maybe the light comes on again and we suddenly figure out our issues on offense and the D plays a complete game rather than looking elite for 55 mins and trash for 5 mins every game. We win out and end up at 11-5 and in the playoffs again. Until we lose our 6th game that should be the goal and if/when we lose our 6th game the next target should be 10-6. Keep fighting until the end of the game @ Cinci.

Nobody in the AFC North. This division stinks...then again, it looks like only a small few teams in the NFL want to win.

To me there is no clear cut dominate team in the NFL this year. The chiefs are having a great season but have yet to play real competition.. Peytons injuries starting to pile up will not feel better when the temp drops.. The patriots dont have the playmakers or chemistry this year. The colts just got destroyed at home by the rams. I guess you could make a case for the seahawks and even the saints but no one is really making a case to be considered a shoe-in for the superbowl.