ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Offense Easy to Prepare For

vmax

1. Just shut Torry Smith down. Blanket him. There are no other playmaking threats.

The running game is no threat...nothing to worry about....you don't have to use extra players to defend that.

2. Don't let any receivers get behind you. The Ravens offense can't drive the length of the field, so just take the big play away.

I don't think the receivers are the problem. We have plenty of guys who can make plays. The pass protection is terrible. Joe is clearly not comfortable back there. There is no pocket. Guys are flying free up the middle. There is just not enough time for Joe to go through his progressions. Our line play is the worst I've seen from a Ravens team.

• Upvote 1

All I know is this is rock bottom. They can't get worse.

rm52....I'm with you on the coaching. There is too much talent on this team to perform so poorly. Pees seems to be getting his end together.

The bomb to Jacoby was so under thrown it wasnt funny, Jacoby had the safety beat by 3 steps..

Not taking up for anyone, and yes Joe should have let that ball go a lot sooner, should been a play from the hush to the numbers but keep in mind, the wind was blowing into the blow, a very strong wind. Joe still did a very poor job

Not taking up for anyone, and yes Joe should have let that ball go a lot sooner, should been a play from the hush to the numbers but keep in mind, the wind was blowing into the blow, a very strong wind. Joe still did a very poor job

You are right that was the same endzone pulled a cundiff