ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

"We're going to unleash hell!"

Guest BallTMore

I really hope Indy plays their starters against the Jags in two weeks or we could be in trouble.

Something tells me we're going to be in trouble..

I think Cinncy will now go on a two game losing streak...Sweep the division and not win the division, that would be cool.

Something tells me we're going to be in trouble..

Could be in trouble? The Ravens are already in deep doo-doo.

I think Cinncy will now go on a two game losing streak.

I see you're smoking the same stuff vmax is. laugh.gif

Could be in trouble? The Ravens are already in deep doo-doo.

I see you're smoking the same stuff vmax is. laugh.gif

"No smoking...Glue...and cheap wine Billy" :)

peeing.jpg

Preston has been kissing Tomlin's ass all week on the radio and in some blogs...quoting him...whatever...it was great watching those Steeler fans dumbfounded looks...Tomlin had that look too....that "far away look". :)

Don Banks picked up on this too...

Mike Tomlin promised to "unleash hell in December,'' but I don't think this is what the Steelers head coach meant. Pittsburgh is in the midst of its own version of hell all right, but that's what a stunning four-game losing streak feels like for the defending Super Bowl champions about now. Every excruciating loss hurts worse than the last one, and none more so than Sunday's 27-24 loss to Oakland at Heinz Field....The Steelers aren't dead in the water at 6-6 in the AFC wild-card chase, but after losing at Kansas City and home against Oakland in a three-week span, how can you assume any victory for Pittsburgh at this point? Denver (8-4) is two games up on the Steelers with four weeks remaining in the wild-card chase, while Jacksonville (7-5) and Baltimore (6-5 entering Monday night's game at Green Bay) also have better positioning than Pittsburgh as the stretch run continues.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/12/06/snap.judgments.week13/index.html

We have to hope the Broncos stumble...and the Jags.

Edited by vmax

I see you're smoking the same stuff vmax is.

Now if you actually think the Bengals are going to beat Minny and San Diego, then you ship me some of that Arizona Iced Tea, because we cant get the same stuff YOU are drinking out there.

Ever since Chris Henry went down it looks like Cincy's offense fell off the map. If you struggle offensively against Detroit, you are in trouble. Too bad for us, Cinci has built such a big lead in the division because I think they are going to lose their next 2

Guest BallTMore
I always said i'd be very interested to see how Tomlin reacts to serious adversity. I guess the more interesting question was how would the Steelers react to Tolim during adversity. It was great to be a Ravens fan in Pittsburgh today.

Any reaction from him today?

He looked completely shell-shocked yesterday. Should be interesting to see if the fan-base starts to turn on him.

Any reaction from him today?

He looked completely shell-shocked yesterday. Should be interesting to see if the fan-base starts to turn on him.

I didn't hear anything new from him today. There are a few fans here and there who think Tomlin has lost the team, but by and large if you win the SB even the largely fickle Steelers fans will give you a pass for a couple of years. Offensive Coordinators Bruce Arians is taking most of the heat anyway - from fans and from local sports personalities.