ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoff Machine

cravnravn

We totally control our destiny, see how bad the boys want it with the playoffs on the line

Sorry crvae but the steelers control their own destiny as well and looking at the two teams remaining schedules the steelers have a super easy schedule down the stretch. yinz still have some very tough games left on the schedule. I truly think the steelers could win out and go 10-6 and win the division.

Sorry crvae but the steelers control their own destiny as well and looking at the two teams remaining schedules the steelers have a super easy schedule down the stretch. yinz still have some very tough games left on the schedule. I truly think the steelers could win out and go 10-6 and win the division.

Sorry, you got bitched by the Bungles, you have a bunch of AFC losses, the Ravens win any tie breakers with the black n yellow

Sorry, you got bitched by the Bungles, you have a bunch of AFC losses, the Ravens win any tie breakers with the black n yellow

Steelers own the head to head tiebreaker

which if i'm not mistaken

COMES FIRST!!!!!! :bleh:

now sit down :mello: