ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

STILL LUV REX.

rastaman831226

Wrong. Yesterday they were in the driver spot for a playoff spot and they had a piss poor effort. That was not great coaching. Donnt be a Rex groupie.

Wrong again. Preseason ranking for the Jets was neck and neck with Jacksonville. To say otherwise, is being untruthful. That they've made it so far is a major accomplishment and a product of good coaching - you cannot argue against that. And stop spitting on ex-Ravens.

Certainly on Billick too. Meanwhile, Rasta, you haven't actually offered one item to say Rex's teams are disciplined or well coached. You've denied any statements that they aren't, but would love to get why you think they are.

Meanwhile, my logic was simply that coaching is more than getting guys fired up. So you can give Rex an A there, I agree. But I think Rex fails on most other elements of coaching - from discipline to improving player performance, etc. His defensive schemes of course get high marks, but that's 1/3 of scheming as a head coach.

You can disagree, but that's my take on Rex. Give him to me as DC but not as HC.

We nixed that notion in 2001

Yeah if you have arguably the greatest defense in the history of the game you might - might win a championship even with arguably the worst offense in the league. Youre a gambler, want to bet when the next time that will happen will be?

Almost always a team needs to be at least decent on both sides of the ball. We are not decent on offense, unless things change quickly this team is going no where.