ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

We've got...

vmax

...meaning full games in December! :gorave:

What a sweet win. The Ravens are definitely in the hunt for the final wild card spot (just jumped over 5 teams) and still in the hunt for the Division title.

We may be getting tired of hearing it from Harbaugh, but "this team is getting better". What his is striving for is incremental improvement, so when this time of year comes around the team becomes a serious contender (like last year). They are not there yet, but I see the growth.

Long way to go yet because they need to win against the Vikings, Lions, Pats and Bengals. There is still a mountain to climb but December sure looks better in Baltimore than Pittsburgh. :fishin:

I thought you were going say .."We've got...two tickets to Paradise" I was going to say slow down Max!

The team is definitely getting better, but still tough sledding because they have left themselves very little margin for error. Next week another must win, then at most 1 loss in the final 3 to even be in contention.

Flacco played pretty well, mainly because he was efficient and avoided the big turnover. Part of that was luck. We were lucky to fall on that fumble.

Flacco played pretty well, mainly because he was efficient and avoided the big turnover. Part of that was luck. We were lucky to fall on that fumble.

16 teams weekly have some sort of luck involved in their game