ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Balls

vmax

I was at the game on the Vikings side and yes in the final 4 minutes of the game there were at least 100+ snowballs being thrown from the lower level at the vikings bench. Most directed at their kicker as he was trying to warm up.. The general consensus of the fan base at the time was that it was no big deal.. Its just snowballs. Deal with it. I was in agreement. AP is being a sore loser cry baby in this case.

If u have ever been to M&T u know that chit isnt tolerated. I remember a Steelers fan just getting chit from a few Raven fans and wing threatened by security to be told to leave.

If snow was thrown I am sure it wasn't bad and unit was his prissy ass was Atleast 20 yards away...

HAHA nice!

What a cry baby

The snow was the light stuff. Not the heavy stuff. No one from the upper deck was getting close to hitting the field with a snowball. All the snowballs came from lower level and half them just broke apart mid air because it wasn't "packing" snow. AP was in the locker room most of the game anyway. Honestly at the time it was not an issue. I didn't see anyone get tossed. The stadium was only half full and we were in the midst of one the greatest Ravens finishes ever. Fans were cold, wet, drunk and pumped up. Hell even Harbs said yesterday in his press conference "Who doesn't throw snow balls?"