ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Balls

vmax

From NFL RedZone....this game ties the record (1940) for most score changes in the 4th quarter with 6.

When Jacoby ran that back I yelled "He saved the season!"....I was premature....but yea...he definitely earned a game ball today. Damn! He is so great to watch...and yea, if he has a clear sideline he can't be caught from behind.

What an incredible game! Typical Ravens to give us a heart attack every week but I'll take the win! Defense played great through three quarters and broke down in the fourth, the offense was the opposite. Joe stepped up big time and Brown, Pitta, Jacoby and Torrey made some tough catches in the fourth.

On that last Brown catch: watching it live I thought no way that was a catch. Watching the first replay I thought the ball hit the ground. In slow motion it is clear Brown controlled the ball, dragged his toes and transferred the ball to his arm to shield it from the ground. AMAZING catch!

Hats off the Ray Rice. The explosiveness was back today. There weren't many holes but Ray was determined to hit them.

Btw anyone see how Pittsburgh lost today? Can't make that stuff up.

Adrian Peterson is not happy with the Baltimore fans:

@AdrianPeterson: Wow talking about bad officiating & the worst fan base I've ever experience! They threw snow balls the entire 4q like lil kids. Smh

I'll be the minority and say that fans throwing snowballs is unacceptable. Thats Cleveland and Philly stuff. Hopefully it was just a few fans.

I wouldnt do it, its bush league.

It was my impression he was complaining about fans throwing snowballs in general, as in, at each other. I saw no reports of fans throwing snowballs at the Vikings. If that is indeed the case, then he is correct to complain.

It was my impression he was complaining about fans throwing snowballs in general, as in, at each other. I saw no reports of fans throwing snowballs at the Vikings. If that is indeed the case, then he is correct to complain.

He said in a later tweet he got hit in the face by one. My buddy from Detroit went to the Lions game in Philly this week and was getting snow balls thrown at him the entire game.