ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

soooooooooo hows winter treating you?

cravnravn

Yes I'm being a smartass :)

My daughter is having the final stages completed on her entire 1st floor renovation project, she had a water pipe bust last month when you all sub zero temps. They had to gut the entire first floor. Insurance company even gave her extra money because all the first floor insulation had to be removed and the heat wouldn't shut off.

Hey pitchers and catchers report in 2 weeks, can only mean spring is around the corner.

No I do not miss the snow you all are getting

Over here it's been a really mild winter so far. But it's also been one of the wettest I can remember. We aren't too bad in Ireland but half of England is under water.

When I get to Florida in July I might not come home!

Nice, but I'm sure you are aware that it will be hot and humid in July here,

How long you over here for?

How funny, it was 4 years ago to the week when I was living in pa that we got over 60 inches of snow in a 6 day span. My plow guy was away, so I was basically trapped in our home. Had to pay a farmer to come down with his combine and scrape me out. I was fit to be tied and that 6 days being snowed in made the decision that we were moving to Florida

Nice, but I'm sure you are aware that it will be hot and humid in July here,

How long you over here for?

Oh I know, but I love the heat. It doesn't bother me at all. We normally play golf really early in the morning so it's not a big issue there either. The only time it gets tough is when we are in the parks but we likely will only do a couple of days at Universal and Sea World so it won't be too bad. Will be there from the 10th until the 26th.

Oh! So we have a devastating blizzard about to strike and ruin our homes and destroy our lives and minds and you're rubbing it in!

Remind me when the next hurricane heads your way to not worry about you.

blizzard-new-funny.jpg