ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

mariners series

Looks like we are getting Seattle's Best - and I'm not talking about their damn java. We are facing a very tough rotation, starting with iwakama (sp.) tonight and Hernandez tomorrow. We need to get back on track and finish the west coast swing on a positive note

I don't have a clue. I think they are just playing it cautiously. I don't like Manny being out - screws up lineup, chemistry, not too mention his recent power surge. But I'd rather him get right and let Flaherty et al fill in.

If this lingers past this weekend and Manny is not ready for Angels next week, then we got a concern on our hands.

East is heating up - scary. Yanks and Jays are being up on each other, Rays have best record in baseball since June 25, Six have lost a few to the Rays but before that had win about 8 in a row...

East is heating up - scary. Yanks and Jays are being up on each other, Rays have best record in baseball since June 25, Six have lost a few to the Rays but before that had win about 8 in a row...

Tampa is on fire, mid June they were 18 games below 500 now they are 3 below, that's why the trade rumors price to Seattle have fizzled down here.

Os look like sleepwalking against mediocre pitcher today after beating it's two best starters.

Hopefully just a oneday funk and we wake out of it tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Sunday.

They never win on Sundays.

Yeah; except we seemed to have a penchant for making these .500 pitchers w 4.0 ERAs - like tomorrow's guy- look like Tom Seaver.

Worst case ; we split the series and west coast trip and return to Camden Yards w/ a 2 game lead over Yanks or Jays.

I'll take it !

OH YEA!

wedding_crashers.jpg

I didn't want to watch.because I've wasted too many Sundays on this team.....and they left 587 guys on base...but it was a nice win.

And Zach Britton is unhittable....he's down right nasty.